xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
all this is great news!!!! ahhh i cant wait to see the outcome i am praying for this little beauty!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Praying for all involved in rescuing this sweet ole girl.

It's hard to imagine HOW people can live with themselves?!!

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
You are all so amazing! I love reading how all of this is unfolding! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
yup me too. keeping an eye on this thread. gotta love the people here :D you guys are the best!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I just heard again from Melissa at Bumper and they havent responded yet to her response to their posting. . I really am not a fan of Craigslist..so many scammers and people looking to take advantage. I would think if you legitimately want to find a home for your dog you would be answering responses to your posting. The only way of contact is through email..theres no name address or phone numbers in the listing so we're at the mercy of these people responding and doing the right thing. If theyre giving up their family dog Im not too confident of that though... hopefully something develops.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Prayers for that poor bulldog that these "people" will do the right thing. So glad to be able to part of a group that rallies to these beautiful dog's aid. I wish I could help more!

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
I just heard again from Melissa at Bumper and they havent responded yet to her response to their posting. . I really am not a fan of Craigslist..so many scammers and people looking to take advantage. I would think if you legitimately want to find a home for your dog you would be answering responses to your posting. The only way of contact is through email..theres no name address or phone numbers in the listing so we're at the mercy of these people responding and doing the right thing. If theyre giving up their family dog Im not too confident of that though... hopefully something develops.

Did she explain she was a recur or did she say she was interested in adopting her?

- - - Updated - - -

Rescue sorry I am on my phone lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Did she explain she was a recur or did she say she was interested in adopting her?

- - - Updated - - -

Rescue sorry I am on my phone lol

Melissa stated rescue would take her.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Thank you for the update! Yes, it could be scammers or perhaps
they've given her away and won't bother answering about her.

Prayers that a loving, caring person took her.

All y'all's great efforts to save her blesses my heart. May GOD richly
reward & favor each of you...proud that you're MY friends here <3

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Im going to be checking intermittently cuz this is a big church week. If transport is needed, pm me on fb, I will see my phone flashing that way. I hope we can get her.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Melissa just told me Christine heard from them and is meeting them halfway to get her. That's great to hear but I haven't verified that with [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I would just like everyone to know that last I heard from Christine @2BullyMama she was driving 3 hours to pick up this poor senior bully who's family is giving her up after so long because she isn't compatible with her other dogs...It really is a sad story that is turning out to be a real success story...and it all came together because it was brought to everyone's attention by xxaprilrose on this thread. I tagged everyone here that I could think of because Christine really deserves an EBN standing ovation and round of applause on what she did today to save this poor bully. Melissa Sanchez, who runs Bumper Bulldog rescue was contacted because of this thread and responded to the craigslist ad to tell the family they'd take the bully. But it was Christine who went all out today to her pick up. This is the message I just received from Melissa on FB: "Hello, Spoke with Christine. She is a sweetheart and drove 3 hours one way to get her. Poor baby is a mess. Her ears are black and she is filthy. Her eyes are probably infected.Christine is taking her to a emergency vet for us to be looked at. Her name is Mia"
So I imagine Christine is busy getting this poor girl treatment and can't get on here to update. I felt you all should know this heartwarming story that is all coming together right now and how much Christine has done. Thank you to everyone involved. I haven't been able to get in much lately but I just wanted to say I've never been more proud to be a member of EBN. This thread...this story right here..is a perfect example of what we can do to help. I don't mean to take anything away from Christine by telling the story first..and she can probably fill in the details better than I can...but I just know she'll downplay it as if what she did was no big deal...and it was a big deal..what she did on this holiday weekend, when it could have been very easy to ignore, was incredibly awesome. Thank you Christine!
@Bulldozersma @xxaprilrose @dieMuttivonBifi @Rigginsluv11 @brutus77 @Texas Carol @desertskybulldogs @pdolphin27 @ddnene @JeannieCO @Davidh @Marine91 @Manydogs @Blueberrys Mom @JeannieCO @Casper @mavsfan4life @Libra926 @agingermom [MENTION=9236]Lisabear123[/MENTION]

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Thanks for the update! She is amazing for sure. This is just one of many things that she's done that deserves a standing ovation!

:bravo:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Thanks for the update Jim. I am glad to hear that Mia is safe and I am praying that Christine has a safe return trip home. She is definitely an angel.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Oh my goodness!!! Thank you for the update!!!!! I have been thinking so much about this and wondering what the status is. Christine is a blessing and has saved Mia's life. The world needs more people with hearts as big as hers! And everyone else in this bulldog community of EBN! So thankful I found all of you! 😃🙏😇

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.