Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Facial expressions ....

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    lex 19 months
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Facial expressions ....

well when lex is ready to start his day he will sit on my side of the bed look at me and do that chewbacca growl till i get up. i can see if hes hurting or not feeling good by his eyes and the way he carries his head and of course his facial expressions... if we are eating and he is begging he will do a low growl.... grrruff, and he does this lip smacking thats hilarious usually that one means hes ready for another bite.. when we eat we always have carrots on our plant for him lol
    o and when he doesnt like something we tell him or we have to tell him no sr he looks at us does that bullie snort thing they do, its hilarious its like hes talking back
    Last edited by lexterwayne; 12-30-2010 at 09:46 PM.

Real Name
    Grafton, OHIO
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Facial expressions ....

@LisaRN Yep, he was definitely telling you that you were in trouble with that look!!!

@sheila that second photo .. he looks so cute!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads