EBN makes me happy!!

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
I am so incredibly happy that I found EBN! I have so many stories and pictures and lots of info that "non-bully owners" just don't understand, appreciate, and are probably tired of hearing me talk about!! But here, on EBN, everyone understands and appreciates and LOVES hearing and talking about our bullies!!! Not only is there a lot of great info here but everyone is so compassionate and knowing and genuinely cares about the well being of these animals, that they've never even met! And the pics and funny stories never get old, plus most of the time others have a funny pic or story about their bully doing a lot of the same things!!
Again, I am so thankful to have found this forum site and knowing that if I ever have an issue that I can't figure out on my own, you all are here to help and give advice! THANK YOU to everyone who participates and makes this a true family of bullies!!!

BullyLove!!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Thanks for the awesome pat on the back. That pat goes to everyone, including you! It's a community of people who love bulldogs that makes it the place it is!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I agree. EBN is the best. Not only do we show care and compassion for the bullys but for each other as well. I find it mind boggling that I care so much for people I have never met. I like you guys more than most I have met!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well said... And totally agree. Unless you have a Bulldog, they just don't get it

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I so agree, people don't understand how we can be so attached to our Bullies just like skin Kids, and I too feel the support here from everyone when you need it and feel I have some wonderful friends here on EBN and I have been fortunate enough to have met 4 of them.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
You are so right~!! I have been part of this group for over 4 years. The bond and friendship that we share is priceless!!

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
well agreed! idk what i would do without it.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Very well said! Not too long ago I was one if the clueless...going through life without a bulldog..Then Chum came along and I found EBN and the great people here! I haven't been contributing much lately as life got in the way but I'll be back!

Sophatp

Feb 2, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leonidas
Good post. Yes I am glad that I found this site, or else I would've been lost trying to raise Little Leo. I love how everyone is so helpful from bully problems to personal ones and just sharing the love for bullies.

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=11156]BodiesMom[/MENTION]...I feel the same way...I'm a new bully mommy but feel like I have support when I come to EBN... Chubby and I truly love being part of this community♡

Chubby♡

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
I couldn't agree more! Ebn is a great place to be -thanks to so many kind and wonderful people -without all of you ebn would be just another boring bully forum!
When i explain something like a post that made me laugh or upset to a hubby i always refer to a certain member as my friend-it might sound weird but all of you are like my second family xxxx

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
I am so incredibly happy that I found EBN! I have so many stories and pictures and lots of info that "non-bully owners" just don't understand, appreciate, and are probably tired of hearing me talk about!! But here, on EBN, everyone understands and appreciates and LOVES hearing and talking about our bullies!!! Not only is there a lot of great info here but everyone is so compassionate and knowing and genuinely cares about the well being of these animals, that they've never even met! And the pics and funny stories never get old, plus most of the time others have a funny pic or story about their bully doing a lot of the same things!!
Again, I am so thankful to have found this forum site and knowing that if I ever have an issue that I can't figure out on my own, you all are here to help and give advice! THANK YOU to everyone who participates and makes this a true family of bullies!!!

BullyLove!!!

I agree

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I also agree. But I must say that I have had many breeds-both purebred and mixed, and I have loved and treated them all like my children. EBN is a wonderful place!

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
I am in agreement. I love sharing stories about our babies. I can't wait to find pics and stories about your baby /ies.
I am a newly bullie mom , I adopted her in Dec 2013. She's the best thing that happened to me.
Some guy asked me, you prefer your dog over a man? I said, I am not giving up my dog for a man :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.