Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
patti what brand name is that harness that you're using? It's not the Julius K9?

Yes it is -julius k9 -we bought few sets of standard labels i don't want ppl to know names on my girls -so we didn't buy personalised labels xx

pcchenard

Dec 31, 2013
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola McWigglebutt, Bruno (1996-2007)
I recently bought a Lupine step in harness that matches Lola's collar. I've only used the harness a couple times but I really like it. She actually pulls less in the harness than when just using the collar.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Julius K9 is rubbish to stop dogs pulling -in my opinion it makes dogs more comfortable to do so
So i always made sure girls are properly leash trained before they wear Julius harness

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
I bought Porkie a Kong Harness with a traffic controller. She wears it for looks lol I like for extra help o grab the loop in case of another dog or so. She doesn't like other dogs in her face at dog parks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2u6ava9e.jpg

mikesbandit

Feb 21, 2014
I purchased Billy's harness online at fordogtrainers.com I could not be more impressed by the quality and craftsmanship. You actually order a bulldog specific harness and provide them with neck and chest dimensions. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398132027.445978.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online