Best Harness

Leon van houkje

Mar 17, 2014
Groningen, North Holland
Country
Holland
Bulldog(s) Names
Leon Van T' Houkje
I bought them online from zooplus they cost €25 ($37 AUD) for the harness and the seatbelt clip was €3,99 ($5,90 AUD) [MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION]

Leon is echt en dikke boefje !!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I bought them online from zooplus they cost €25 ($37 AUD) for the harness and the seatbelt clip was €3,99 ($5,90 AUD) [MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION]

Oh Thank you I will have a look what brand is the seatbelt attachment?

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse

Leon van houkje

Mar 17, 2014
Groningen, North Holland
Country
Holland
Bulldog(s) Names
Leon Van T' Houkje
Leon is 7 months old he is using a size 0 he's around 23kg (50lbs ish) but it won't fit him soon the strap under his belly is fully extended. I also have the same harness in size 2. [MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION]

Chest size 60 - 75cm on the size 0

Chest size 61 - 95cm on the size 2

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
That harness looks awesome....where are they sold in the US? I use the "easy walk" harness for baby O. It works! She use to be a puller on her walks and now she is a very good girl. When I go with Vegas (who would need the Julius harness) I usually use his seatbelt. He literally will lay down on the cement if he doesn't want to go. IMG_0587[1].jpg

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That harness looks awesome....where are they sold in the US? I use the "easy walk" harness for baby O. It works! She use to be a puller on her walks and now she is a very good girl. When I go with Vegas (who would need the Julius harness) I usually use his seatbelt. He literally will lay down on the cement if he doesn't want to go. View attachment 69465

Amazon's got them or you can buy direct from them www.julius-k9.us

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
We use the harness for few years now -but the only bad thing i can say about them -if your fur baby pulls on the leash -this harness is more comfortable for them to do so
Apart from that i highly recommend them
Ps not sure if this was mentioned before ,but you can also get custom made labels
Here are some of my dogs that we used harnesses on

jubajy6e.jpg
9egetyna.jpg

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
We use the harness for few years now -but the only bad thing i can say about them -if your fur baby pulls on the leash -this harness is more comfortable for them to do so
Apart from that i highly recommend them
Ps not sure if this was mentioned before ,but you can also get custom made labels
Here are some of my dogs that we used harnesses on

jubajy6e.jpg
9egetyna.jpg
patti what brand name is that harness that you're using? It's not the Julius K9?

Leon van houkje

Mar 17, 2014
Groningen, North Holland
Country
Holland
Bulldog(s) Names
Leon Van T' Houkje
[MENTION=11263]Jocha25[/MENTION] the labels on the side are attached with Velcro you can get all different ones and change them around