Best Harness

Jlambe

Aug 7, 2013
Dallas, Tx
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack Daddy
I am looking at purchasing a harness for my EBD. He has learned a few tricks to escape from his collar whenwego on walks and he wants to play with other dogs so I think it is time for a harness. What recommendations do you have for getting a harness for my EBD?

Leon van houkje

Mar 17, 2014
Groningen, North Holland
Country
Holland
Bulldog(s) Names
Leon Van T' Houkje
I use a Julius K-9 so far so good he hasn't escaped, it's easy to put on and take off, it as a handle so I can grab hold quickly & you can use custom name on both sides they attach with Velcro.
y8uga5eq.jpg

ybu2u7a2.jpg

agygenur.jpg

Leon is echt en dikke boefje !!!

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
Kevin had a Puppia harness until he grew out of it.. I really liked it and will get him another as soon as he stops growing!!!!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
We always have used the Puppia harness but this last weekend got the Julius K9 one and it is awesome!! Like Andrew said it's got a handle at the top that makes it really easy to handle and it's built super strong.

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
We've always used a harness made by Top Paw for Bodie. I believe it's primarily made for use in the car but we use it for everything! The thing I really like about it is that it has a loop on the back so the seatbelt can slip through it and he can be buckled in! The way I feel is, if anyone under the age of 16 has to be in a seatbelt in the backseat, so does my Bully!!! I would never forgive myself if we were in an accident and he went through the windshield or got pinned in the floorboard...

BullyLove!!!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
After recommendation here we have just got a Lupine step-in harness for Castor. It's really easy to put on and works well.

Leon van houkje

Mar 17, 2014
Groningen, North Holland
Country
Holland
Bulldog(s) Names
Leon Van T' Houkje
The one he's wearing in the fotos is a size 0 but he's nearly out grown that one but I also have a size 2 which should fit him soon

OP
Jlambe

Jlambe

Aug 7, 2013
Dallas, Tx
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack Daddy
I'll have too check out those two harness, I like the one with the hand grip on it.

ZuleikaD

Mar 3, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tallulah
I have two. Tallulah was wearing a Puppia harness when she came, but it was way too long for her. The chest strap went around her belly. Many harnesses are too long, if you get them big enough around for a bully.

So I got a step in harness. I can't remember the brand name, but it's a basic harness with a single, quick release buckle on the back between the shoulders.. The trainer at the obedience school wants her to wear a harness with a front ring for the leash, so I also got a Wonder Walker. Frankly, I don't think it makes any difference. I got a large in the Wonder Walker, but really should have gone with the medium--she has a 29" chest (just behind her front legs).

She has pulled out of every one of these. I think the standard, step-in is the best in this regard, though.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I mirror what BodiesMom said i use the harness with a seatbelt attachment below made for dogs.
anu9atev.jpg

I like that attachment that is so much better than the attachment we have here, where did you buy that from?

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I use a Julius K-9 so far so good he hasn't escaped, it's easy to put on and take off, it as a handle so I can grab hold quickly & you can use custom name on both sides they attach with Velcro.
y8uga5eq.jpg

ybu2u7a2.jpg

agygenur.jpg

Do you buy these from a pet shop or the internet and roughly how much are they?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.