So, how does anyone get their Bullies to potty in a downpour?!

froggz

Mar 30, 2010
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie
I'm another that does the good, ol'fashioned push off the porch with an accompanying GOOOOO Potty!! Sadie of course acts like the wicked witch in Wizard of Oz, "Oh I'm melting!" with her head hung low LOL. There are times that as much as I may try, she will stay glued to the porch and come in to do her business. $%*! happens, I guess!

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Silva hated the rain when she was a puppy but I think just gave in and got use to it. We use an umbrella which she is afraid of so she usually does her business pretty quick! :lol:

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
lol [MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION], did they get to experience the snow today?! i got home from work last night and let butler out to potty, he ran towards "his" rocks like normal, once he was off the covered patio and the rain was pelting him, he turned right back around and tried to come back in the house. i laughed so hard. poor guy. he was like "yessss! i get to potty and eat dinn- WHAT THE HECK IS HITTING ME?!?!?! OMG! FREEZING!" after going back and forth in to the rain he finally went in the grass, and ran inside, bringing mud everywhere.

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
No, no snow here, thank goodness. Altho several Phoenix suburbs did get about 10 mins of flurries this-morning. It was all over the news tonight, like maybe we got a foot! But then we are in the desert, it NEVER snows here. Tonight's new challenge will be getting them to go out in the COLD! The low here tonight is supposed to be 22 degrees. Brrrr! I've had enough of Winter, thank you very much. Where have our 70's gone?!? :*(

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
i know! i can usually sunbathe in december. :angry:

Oh my.. Chester goes outside and sits down on the driveway..though it's covered in a layer of ice/snow. He'll sit there and sit there, eat snow, watch some cars go by, eat snow, watch some kids go by, eat snow, watch the birds fly by, eat snow, look at me when I call him, eat snow. :whistle:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION] That is hilarious!!:lol:

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Are we to assume Chester likes to eat snow? :lol: I finally put them outside (it was 37, but really sunny) this-morning to play a while. To their complete amazement, thye didn't freeze to death!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online