Did you know they make Burts Bee's for dogs????

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
Does anyone use the Burts Bee's products ( for dogs) on the bullys? If so what do you use and how do you like it??

Me personally I love burts bee products!!!! I just hope there dog products are just as good!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
someone here does, but i can't remember who ....:hmm:

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
i live on burts bees lip balm LIVE ON IT. Lola not so much. but maybe? :)

ColeB

Mar 18, 2014
Richmond, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cue
I have their ear cleaner and it seems to work really well. Granted, I just adopted Cue and it's the only kind I've used, so I have nothing to compare it too....

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I have the nose balm, but I don't know if it works, because my guys keep licking it off their nose.
Lol, it must taste good

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
I use the ear cleaner and so far I really like it. Seems to work pretty good!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We use the paw and nose lotion, and we like it. I just use it for their dry snoots.

pattonsmom

Apr 9, 2014
CT
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
General Patton
I do. I use the puppy shampoo on my 11 week old puppy. I used it last night actually. General Patton hated the bath but I doubt it was because of the shampoo I used! He seemed to like getting lathered up, it was the getting the soap out of his fur that caused our little disagreement last night. :)

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
I'm surprised more companies don't come out with pet lines... I think people would buy it.

having said that...

My wife works in the 'hair/ beauty' business ( stylist, makeup artist, trainer, sales rep... etc) and has worked for some very big names doing things like fashion week in NY, TV, Concerts... I used to be SHOCKED at how much some people spend on 'product'.. We're talking ~$80 for a 8oz bottle for shampoo (should point out this comes from a guy who's hair is slowly going on permanent vacation)...

Anyway.... she started using this $$$ product on Molly a few years ago. I was a little worried at first... Until she showed me a few VERY-VERY trendy local pet salons who use this stuff exclusively (and by 'showed' i mean she showed me their monthly orders... because i'm not in a high enough tax bracket to be allowed into these neighborhoods ) .

I guess the posh-dog-salons mostly use posh-human-products (who knew?!?). At least they are tested on humans before they are used on animals :tongue:

Kevin may be a low-rent-kinda-dog... but he has a celebrity hairdo and smells like Kukui Nut and Murumuru Butter :w00t: .

PS. I deliberately left the name of the product my wife uses on our EB's out of this post... Since she kind of works for them... and i don't think they would be happy hearing me promote it for use on dogs :).

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
​I've heard good things and that the conditioner makes their fur, puppy soft :)

OP
Katielyn

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
Thanks everyone! I think I'm going to give it a try! I bought the burt's bees for dogs soothing skin cream. You use it on dry spots and the nose and on there paws and so far it seems to be working! So I'm excited to use the shampoo!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have used their products before, but never realized they made stuff for dogs. Where did you find it?

OP
Katielyn

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] they have it at both petco and petsmart!

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
Chubby uses the shampoo and it smells fabulous...He seems to like it and it's natural so I feel comfortable washing him with it....I also use the ear cleaner...works well♡

Chubby♡

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.