Convinced

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Since getting Brutus he has thoroughly convinced me that all my suspicions are correct....boys are weird. That being said, does anyone know if leaves and twigs are digestible???? Said boy decided to eat a delicious snack of leaves/twigs last night. This dog.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
HAHAHA! I agree boys are weird! I know twigs and leaves make there way out eventually. Our last boy once loved to eat sticks and once my wife had to pull one out of his butt because he couldn't quite get it out all way! :w00t: Gotta love em! I would keep an eye on him today.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh: All digestible.... As Phil said, you may need to help some out in the end. :giggle:

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
Yes boys are weird but oh so lovable as well!! My male boxer used to eat my rose bushes. Not sure why but he would pull the whole bush out of the ground and eat it. Stupid dog!! Haha

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
LMAO!!! Yes some boys are very weird… I remember Winston eating a few twigs, leaves, acorns… LOL

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I am afraid I have to blow your theory! I have 4 girls. Two eat very little of "stuff" outside. Two are eating crap before they even get off the steps. They eat sticks,leaves,grass,acorns,bugs,anything they find. I am constantly taking stuff out of their mouths. If we had garbage collection-I'd get them hired!(perhaps I should start
our own co. Bully For U Garbage Co.!

OP
JennieS

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
LMAO!!! Yes some boys are very weird… I remember Winston eating a few twigs, leaves, acorns… LOL
Lol.Brutus loves acorns too. So far so good today. No issues with body functions.

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
haha oh no!!! keep a close eye on that poop incase he needs some accistance hahaha. But yeah Jovi thinks its fun to run and catch leaves.. Im not sure if she has tried eating one once but I do know about 2 weeks ago I let her out to potty and she ran a little too far than me comfort zone and I told her "get back her Jovi" and she looked back at me, ran and QUICKLY snatched a leaf and then BOLTED (yes, literally bolted) toward me to sneak past me into the house and i stopped her and she looked up at me with the leaf in her mouth like "aw man!!!"

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Finn loves to eat twigs too…and dirt! yes, boy bullies are just like boy toddlers…always getting into something they're not supposed to, and very naughty! Such lovable rascals they are!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online