Clumsy...

mo77511

Jan 23, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sukie and Tucker
Any one have a clumsy one? My male has no coordination at all! When he runs it sounds like a herd of bulls and has no brakes except for what he runs into that stops him. He will be running so fast but not going anywhere...LOL. His growl when playing sounds uncoordinated too. He is very active on a daily basis. He gets up at the crack of dawn and doesnt stop for very long. We called him giraffe boy cause his legs are so long.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh: This demands video..... He sounds like a puppy trapped in an adult body

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
:laugh: to funny. At times Dooley can be quite un coordinated also. He just got over having a busted bottom lip from when he running and tripped on the back porch. Complete open space as he's trotting along and wham, trips and face first into the concrete. I wanted to laugh but felt so bad for him.

neraknna

Mar 23, 2014
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Yes, Bentley is very clumsy. He runs into furniture and walls when playing fetch because he just can't stop in time and doesn't seem to be able to control his body!! He often trips over nothing. We are aways laughing when playing with him:-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danielle

May 2, 2012
Quincy, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Herschel and Fiona
Herschel tends to look the wrong way when running and slams into stuff and just bounces off and keeps going. Fiona is like a low to the ground bulldozer. She sees an object in her way and just mows it over. She would have been great on the offensive line of a football team

Sent from my PURPLE Samsung Galaxy S4.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.