Bruno is marking all over the house. Help

emangan

May 21, 2010
Good morning. I have been in same situation have you tried clove oil is wonderful thing. Petsmart also sells no go it also contains clove oil as well. You can research on web. I have a neutered yorkie whom is now 5 got neutered at 16 weeks he was scent marking on dog beds and legs of furniture this is what worked for me. Good luck.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    319.9 KB · Views: 45
OP
F

Frances

Feb 5, 2010
MIAMI, FLLORIDA
Bulldog(s) Names
EMMA
Bruno is doing much better with marking, I used No Go and it stopped his marking all over the house. He still marks Emma's bed but not as much as before. Emma and Bruno are doing great together, they play and wrestle with each other, that's when they are not napping together. He is turning out to be a great bully, we are happy to have taken him in to our lives.

englishbulldogs

Jun 7, 2010
If you find large puddles of urine on the floor it is more likely that the dog had to pee and couldn't or didn't want to go out. With urine marking the dog deposits a smaller amount of urine. Marking in the house is usually done to an upright surface such as a doorway, table leg or piece of furniture. Dogs often mark on objects. Quite often the object is something new or different with unfamiliar smells that has come into the house.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I guess I'm lucky, Vegas is almost 3 and he's never lifted his leg. Yes, he squats like a girl. Does anyone find this odd? Actually, I take that back, he hardly even squats. He barely bends his knees to pee. He's an upright pee'er. Orion on the other hand, she likes to pee on stuff that belongs to Vegas.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Not odd at all, my boy does kinda a squat to pee with one of his hind legs slightly lifted, it is so funny to watch. BUT he will left his leg to every inch of my backyard (or should I say his backyard) while little Mugsy follows right behind with his leg lifted. It is their daily routine here.

Speedbeegle

May 26, 2010
Western NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Tobias K. Smith
My EB after having his surgery stopped hiking as much, he squats to pee often now. He only hikes when its a short shot to mark on walks. I have a nonEB that hadn't hiked until recently, he stretched out like a horse to urinate. Toby the EB marked my stuff for a while but that hasn't been an issue recently.