Haven't posted in ages, but I've got news!

OP
Danielle

Danielle

May 2, 2012
Quincy, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Herschel and Fiona
Even if she has problems, she will be loved and cared for with me. She doesn't seem to be in any pain. Incredibly affectionate. Fiona will be okay. I will do all I can to have her healthy and happy.

Sent from my PURPLE Samsung Galaxy S4.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I went with Fiona and she responds to it! Yes will make the appt to have her spayed while at her vet appt today. Moved it up. I think she has hip dysplasia and she is overweight. Some skin issues that I figured were there. Sweet disposition. She will be ok.

I love the name Fiona for her. It suits her well. The name I really really like for her though is RESCUED!!! Good for you. you are an angel.

OP
Danielle

Danielle

May 2, 2012
Quincy, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Herschel and Fiona
I had my applications in to two rescues and approved but both dogs suited for me had pending adoptions. Fiona just came out of nowhere! Someone knew I was active in my county's humane society and she knew I had herschel so she asked if I ciuld take her even if there were some issues. Of course I said yes because it seemed too destined.

Herschel likes her. He did lift a lip when I gave her a treat first but with a quick correction from me that stopped. She is much more of a kisser than Herschel. He is pretty stingy with kisses lol. She is not as big of a drooler. Of course she drools but nothing like Herschel who could win a medal in that event. They are both sleeping now. I'll take Fiona to the vet at 430. At least I can get her shots and set up the spay.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I love the name and I love her face!!

CONGRATS and thank you so much for rescuing her!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.