DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
What are you talking about Dad? I haven't moved...clearly you spilled something...I find your accusation absurd!! Lil stinker...so adorable!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww he's too cute, he couldn't have possibly have done that, must of been the cat next door. Lol. Actually it looks like orange juice, who spilled the juice? I love your table too. Beautiful

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
Hahaha his face is so cute! He's just being lazy daddy!

I love the table too!

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
Absolutely love your house!!!!

And how can you even be mad or even the slightest bit upset at that cute face!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ltpyro

Jul 9, 2013
Anaheim, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinnamon and Pepper
LOL I see how used to it I am, I didn't even notice the pee until reading a few posts in and had to go back up to look the see what everyone was talking about.

OP
B

Baxter Tiberius

LOL I see how used to it I am, I didn't even notice the pee until reading a few posts in and had to go back up to look the see what everyone was talking about.

Good to know I'm not alone!

He's such a strange little guy. He has now gone a full week with perfection to the doggy door and grass patch!

Then this morning, he just emptied out on the balcony, 3 feet away from the grass.

So i walked him to the grass manually, like I usually have to still (at nearly 1 year of age lol ugh) ... and he peed in the right spot for me, then got a treat.

Oh baxter... :)

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
Do u think he may have a UTI or bladder issue? I know my Bodie never pees in the house except for when he had a UTI. Or when he was just being an a**!!! Lol! Last month he did pee on one of our living room chairs! The one we had given to him when he got really sick, that was where he would sleep all the time!! I kept it covered with blankets and sheets so the upholstery would get ruined with hair, slobber, eye boogies, etc... But last month I went out of town for 4 days and when I got back I saw that he had peed on the chair. Maybe he was mad that I left? Maybe he was mad at daddy for something? Who knows?!? But he also had peed in his crate, the $450 crate! I really think that was just spite!
But other than the few times out of spite, madness, whatever he was thinking, he's only ever peed in the house when he was sick with a UTI.

BullyLove!!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
All I can say is that they can be very hard headed. Even as adults.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.