Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cool Mat

Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Cool Mat

It was my two-year-old English bulldog that chewed up a cooling pad. If you're going to get one, make sure you're there to supervise.
    Debo chewed up a cooling pad made for dogs while I was at work. It was a pressure activated cooling pad with that gel pack cooling stuff in it. When I came home he was having seizures, so I rushed him to the ER, they kept him in ICU overnight, & his heart stopped the next day.
    I was devastated, it has been seven months and I still cry almost every day.

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Cool Mat

They also make cooling vests, that you can put ice pack in. I think that they would be much safer than taking a chance with a cooling mat. You can also change the ice packs, if they melt.
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads