As I sit here and awake

satch1151

Dec 18, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
Have a dang tooth ache and could not sleep. I look on my bed and see my two jack Russells and Rambo sleeping and that all to distinct snore from Rambo. I sit here and think how lucky I am to have such a great family. My wife of going on 14 years my 2 boys and of course my 3 dogs. All of whom love their family. My 2 jacks Ricky and Lucy (yes I love Lucy show we almost named Rambo Fred lol) are crazy jumping around keep my kids entertained and of course the new addition now 6 months old Rambo he is really just a sweet lovable big clumsy ball of love. I truly feel blessed

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Ouch nothing worse than a toothache :) I love it when you sit back (or lay back) and think of all the postives in your life, I often do that when everyone is asleep, think how lucky I am to have such a wonderful family and of course Bazza, who is being naughty tonight and keeping everyone up.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Sorry about your tooth…
It's always a great feeling to take a moment and notice the blessing around us. We take SO much for granted these days… God Bless!!! ;)

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
What a great thing to hear. I often do the same thing.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Sorry about the toothache. I hope you fix it soon, and feel better. I agree with Andrea and Tracey. Family, love, and bullies we are all blessed.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great feeling.... Not the tooth ache, but knowing you have such a loving and good family unit..... Congrats and enjoy.....

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.