Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Watson

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Sherman

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Hank

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
So yes my little man was on the plane! He is settling in nicely. Driving my other dogs crazy because he wants to play. They are being good with him so far. I have not had a puppy in so long and I had forgotten how much puppy nipping hurts! My goodness his teeth are like razors. he gets pretty aggressive so i try to redirect and give him a toy. But he catches my toes periodically, he even bit my lip! That what I get for kissing his nose and he thought I wanted i play!!!

He is doing pretty well in his crate and even cries to go potty. He has had a few pee accidents at night but has not pooped in the crate. Thank goodness. Potty training is going ok. Although the accidents he has had have been my own fault for not keeping the eagle eye on him.

I currently have him on avoderm and he seems to be doing well, he had diarrhea when he got here and within days of switching his stool began to get harder. Pretty amazing. I do have a question about feeding. The breeder had him on eukanuba and the guidelines said 2 1/2 cups a day which I broke up into 3 feedings. The avoderm says 1/3 - 1 cup that seems like so little. Do they mean that much 2-3 times a day?

So now the big issue!!! We cant decide on a name! I even started a poll on Facebook.

The top choices are Hurley, Watson, Sherman and Hank. So far Hurley and Watson are tied with the most votes....LOL! Cannot believe how hard it is to pick a name!

IMG_0324.jpgIMG_0320.jpg

Last edited:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Is Hurley the chub on Lost? That would fit, but I like Sherman. He is adorable. I can't wait to see even more pictures.

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Yes Hurley was the big boned fella.
He was AWESOME!!

HURLEY HURLEY HURLEY HURLEY!!!!!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
He reminds me of my son, my family is all "big boned". LOL

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
He is adorable. I am no help on names.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Yea!! I am so glad everything worked out for you and "Hurley" lol, we have all been wondering.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Phew ... glad to hear from you and to know that your baby got there safe!!!! Is this your first bullie?? Sorry, you may have said something in your original post but I forget ....

I've voted for Watson ... I just like it because it reminds me of Dr Watson from Sherlock Holmes, and he kinda looks like Dr Watson! :lol:

I don't know if this is going to be any help or not as far as the food is concerned ... I do know that the better the food is, the less you have to feed. Daddy is on 1 1/2 cups of the FROMM 4* food -twice a day. We're giving him more than it says on the bag because he's a puppy. Daddy is soon to be 5 months old.

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Aweee.....so glad to here from you and he is just adorable! I know you are so happy to have him home. Good luck with the name....i am certainly no help but did vote for Watson. I agree with [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] he looks like a Watson! Good luck and cannot wait to here more stories so i can compare to how my Brodie is doing.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
YES!! Hurley!! He is so cute! Silva was on Iams when I first got her and then switched her over to better food and it was less, so I do believe the better foods are less.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I voted for hurley but I also like Hank. SO glad you have come back to update us, I think we were all going crazy wondering what happened?!? :) Your boy is adorable nomatter what name you pick and his tail is so cute!!!!!!! For food I would think you need to give more than what it says but am no expert by any means. [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] knows the answer to this one I am sure.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
OMG you baby is too cute!!!

First off, the amount of food does seem to be quite a little amount for a growing puppy. I don't know, now I am getting confused in my brain, I am sure I fed at least 3/4 three times a day, and then changed to 1.5 twice a day, and my bully pups are far from fat, if anything I am thinking of getting some cottage cheese to fatten em up!

And....my vote goes to Hurley!!! Because LOST was the best show ever made.

lost-hurley_l.jpg

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
So golad to hear he arrived safely. I vote for Sherman, like Sherman Tank, fits a Bully so well. Sorry, not a Lost fan, don't like Hurley, reminds me of throwing up (you know, hurl?) :p

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
i liked sherman because i thought of Sherman tank...but i guess i missed that it must be a character from lost...i am so not in the loop in pop culture

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.