How long did it take to 'bond'?

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I think I fell in love with June before I ever even met her! We put the deposit down at 2 weeks old so I was able to watch her grow week by week from pictures from the breeder. I drove 3 hours to go get her and life hasn't been the same since :) She's only 10 months now and my bf and I both say we can't even remember what life was like before we had her.

We did the same. I knew about Blue even before he was born. Got the first pics when he was 2 weeks old. They're so tiny then. Look like baby piglets..lol.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
She is lovely and the fact that she's laying on your arm shows you're already starting to bond. Just keep loving her and she will trust and love you back more and more. Enjoy!

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
An awesome story. She's a beautiful girl. I bonded with Pork Chop the moment we met. She came around my legs, she was a bit shy at first. I asked about the adoption process etc. after, my home check and approved. I had a meet & greet set up with her. It was meant to be. She's mine! I love my baby so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions