So Cal Dog park recommendations???

ltpyro

Jul 9, 2013
Anaheim, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinnamon and Pepper
We do very well, i think, at getting our dogs out to be social. But, I would like them to be able to play with other dogs a little more often. So if any one knows of a good place to take them so they can run around and play with other dogs, it would be appreciated. We do take them to camp bow wow every so often, but a free park would just be better for those random days you want to take them out. Somewhere in the orange county CA area would be awesome.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hi [MENTION=9302]ltpyro[/MENTION], I have not been to this dog park but I heard it's a nice one; in Fullerton, so not too far from you: Fullerton Pooch Park, 201 S. Basque Ave. It got pretty good reviews on Yelp.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I haven't been to any dog parks in the OC. We live in the valley and we've got a couple of regular parks around us that we take Buster to. This is a cool link that a friend sent me a while back that's a got a bunch of good info on it, www.ocdogfriendly.com/dogparks.html . :)

eljeffe23

Apr 1, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bronson
I haven't been to any dog parks in the OC. We live in the valley and we've got a couple of regular parks around us that we take Buster to. This is a cool link that a friend sent me a while back that's a got a bunch of good info on it, www.ocdogfriendly.com/dogparks.html . :)

North Hollywood has a great park, but that is a ways from you. I go 3-4 times a week.

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
There's Rosie's dog beach in Long beach. I've taken curly there a couple of times. There is also a DIY dog groomers close by that you can go to after to give him a good bath to get the sand and salt out of their fur. I recommend going earlier than later because it does get crowded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tyree213

Nov 26, 2012
New Orleans
Bulldog(s) Names
Gilbert, Scarlet
Yeah Rosies actually has bulldog meetups there. If you go on the website meetup and join. All the info is there.

OP
ltpyro

ltpyro

Jul 9, 2013
Anaheim, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinnamon and Pepper
There's Rosie's dog beach in Long beach. I've taken curly there a couple of times. There is also a DIY dog groomers close by that you can go to after to give him a good bath to get the sand and salt out of their fur. I recommend going earlier than later because it does get crowded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Rosies actually has bulldog meetups there. If you go on the website meetup and join. All the info is there.

This deffinately sounds liek a good idea. I have been wanting to take them to play in the water. Now that it is warming up, I just might do this, thank you.

tyree213

Nov 26, 2012
New Orleans
Bulldog(s) Names
Gilbert, Scarlet
This deffinately sounds liek a good idea. I have been wanting to take them to play in the water. Now that it is warming up, I just might do this, thank you.

Yeah its really fun to get out their and socialize with a bunch of other Bulldogs and Bulldog owners the next meetup is April 27th at 2pm

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online