Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Glad your baby is OK, this is why we never take ours to off leash parks, because of irresponsible owners. I would be furious if someone knew their dog was aggressive and brought them anyway. What an idiot.

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
this story just legitimatly pi**es me off!!! I swear I cannot understand the ignorance in people these days. It's people like this that I just cannot tolerate. If I were you I would have started videotaping it, and then I would have filed a lawsuit. Because this is just unlawfully wrong!!! There is NO reason he should have taken his aggressive dog to a DOG park!!! And the funny thing it it sounds like he would want to SUE YOU!!! are you kidding? NO! I seriously would have done something about this. If I cant take my sweet innocent dog to the dog park because of some JERK I would do something about it. I hate when people ruin the good things!!!!! :pissed:

eljeffe23

Apr 1, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bronson
Luckily everyone at the dog park by my house would jump that guy's *** and guilt him to leave. I haven't seen any dogs get truly aggressive in over a month, I hope my luck lasts. I have a feeling I'd be a moron and get in a fight if some dog attacked my little guy multiple times.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Glad to hear Chesty is ok, I am glad we don't have parks here for dogs read this far too often if we did I would go to them anyway.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Luckily everyone at the dog park by my house would jump that guy's *** and guilt him to leave. I haven't seen any dogs get truly aggressive in over a month, I hope my luck lasts. I have a feeling I'd be a moron and get in a fight if some dog attacked my little guy multiple times.

haha you and i both.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I've seen these types of threads posted a lot on here lately, I'm sure with the weather getting warmer everyone wants to go out and play :w00t:

To be completely honest, its NOT just the dog parks anymore… it's the kid's play areas as well. People don't want to discipline their dogs OR their kids… they go to these types of places and walk away, get on their phones, and ignore what is going on. It makes me VERY sad because this is the perfect opportunity to reinforce good behavior(or choices) w/your dogs and kids. I don't mean you have to WATCH THEM LIKE A HAWK :bigeyes: but if you see your babies doing something that they shouldn't then for God's sake get involved!!! Take some personal responsibility, and don't expect other people to discipline them for you...

Sorry RANT over… LOL

IPickedADaisy

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Apr 11, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Mae Hambone & Roscoe Pee Hambone (RIP)
Glad to hear Chesty is fine. Just proves owners like that are what cause the problem in the first place. How many times do we need to say don't bring your aggressive dog to an off leash dog park? You're ruining it for everyone.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
I've seen these types of threads posted a lot on here lately, I'm sure with the weather getting warmer everyone wants to go out and play :w00t:

To be completely honest, its NOT just the dog parks anymore… it's the kid's play areas as well. People don't want to discipline their dogs OR their kids… they go to these types of places and walk away, get on their phones, and ignore what is going on. It makes me VERY sad because this is the perfect opportunity to reinforce good behavior(or choices) w/your dogs and kids. I don't mean you have to WATCH THEM LIKE A HAWK :bigeyes: but if you see your babies doing something that they shouldn't then for God's sake get involved!!! Take some personal responsibility, and don't expect other people to discipline them for you...

Sorry RANT over… LOL

I hear you and you are soooo right!

Members online

No members online now.