Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Happy birthday to my beautiful inside and out lil monkey Lilly

What a year it was -we laugh ,we cried ,we were worried and work patiently to make Lilly who she is today -sounds like im talking about human? Yes she is most human like fur baby i ever had
When we got this beautiful bundle of joy i was classing myself as experienced dog owner -but nothing ,nothing ever prepared me to be a bulldog mum!
When i joined this forum i thought to myself -its like any other pet community -same old same old ...
But here was much different-all of you became my friends ,i opened up ,i could speak not only about my bulldog (and am bull cross )but also about my family ,my ups and downs
You were my rock -through this journey of owning a bulldog -thank you all for that xx
When im less active is not because i cant be bothered it is sometimes I'm a bit to down to be cheerful

I haven't made birthday pic as such but tried to recreate pic that was taken on a day we were setting off across England to take her home
8 weeks
a5uruja2.jpg

1 year
uhy3aja6.jpg

And a pre birthday pic

syzaqe9u.jpg

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Wow what a beauty! Happy 1st birthday Lilly! I'm sure mommy and daddy prepared gifts, treats and cake!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Happy first birthday sweet Lilly!

:pupbirthday: :girlbirthday::balloons:

Pati... You are a true joy and big contributor to what EBN is all about.... Caring, support and love.... Oh, and BULLDOGS,!! :hug:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
image.jpgHappy 1st Birthday Lily. I hope you have an awesome day, and Mommy spoils you extra special today. I know she spoils and loves you everyday. I hope you get extra treats and toys, and enjoy your day. You share your birthday with my niece, and sister in law today. :cake3:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Happy 1st Birthday Beautiful Little Lilly!!! I've absolutely enjoyed watching her grow on here… she is a beauty, and so are you [MENTION=9105]Pati Robins[/MENTION] ;) Sending lots of birthday LOVE from here in TN!!!

:birthday: :cake3: :balloons: :confetti:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I can't believe she's one already, it has been wonderful to watch her grow. Thank you Pati for sharing her life with us, you've taught me so much.

Happy Birthday little Lily!!

:birthday::jumping::jumping::jumping::birthday::cake:

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
dabe8ypy.jpg

Happy 1st Birthday Lily! Enjoy your special day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MARY BARNES

Aug 27, 2013
Country
CANADA
Bulldog(s) Names
ELLIE 2013-2017....Rocky RIP (2005-2013)
happy birthday miss .lilly... You are a real cuttie.....patty i like reading your blogs ..you are real bully lover...rock on,,,

OP
Pati Robins

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Aww thank you all so much xxxx Lilly had her mini cake now shes snoring happily xxx

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.