so... Chester was a bad boy..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
and I put him into the corner (yes, time out for baby bully :bust: ) and I pushed his bum down so he was sitting and then I pointed my finger at him telling him what a bad boy he was.. and you know what he did?? He gave me HIGH FIVE! I'm not quite sure if I should take that as an apology or not..seeing as I didn't have a treat in my hand. <o

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Haha, I believe he has figured out that being cute is an effective way of getting out of a jam :lol:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I agree with [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION], cuteness get's them out of EVERYTHING, I will be correcting (yea right) Vegas and he will cock his head back and fourth with his cute teefer's sticking out and I melt!!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Awww what a good boy, how could you punish him after that, lol.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Did the high five work and get him out of the corner?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Ha ... using the cute factor ... the oldest trick in the book!! :lol:

If my husband tells Maggie off she just sits there and barks at him ..... wonder who the alpha is out of those two .......... :p

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] that is funny. I thought you were going to say Maggie just stares at him because that is what Lola does she just looks at my hubby and the other day he said "are you even listening to me, hello, hello" it was funny! I think she went to her happy place while she was getting blessed out.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.