Birthday Coming Up

Jlambe

Aug 7, 2013
Dallas, Tx
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack Daddy
My boys birthday is coming up and I was wondering if yall have made any special birthday dinner for them and what did you make? birthday cake? birthday hat, etc?

What have yall done?

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Ey my boy's birthday is coming up too. last week of April, and yours? our plan was just to buy him a big steak for the day and buy him toys. mine would be one on the 29th of April.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We have a local pet store that makes/sells 'pup-day cakes'.... I stop there and get them something along with a few new toys

IPickedADaisy

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Apr 11, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Mae Hambone & Roscoe Pee Hambone (RIP)
I made Daisy's cake out of small cans of dog food shaped into a bone & frosted with peanut butter & applesauce mixture.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ftse gets a special dinner of something he really loves (which isn't much) and a special treat with toys

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Porkie's birthday is one day before 4th of July. I am going to cook , her fix her chicken. As for dessert the peanut butter idea sounds good ( thank you , I picked A Daisy)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Jlambe

Jlambe

Aug 7, 2013
Dallas, Tx
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack Daddy
Ey my boy's birthday is coming up too. last week of April, and yours? our plan was just to buy him a big steak for the day and buy him toys. mine would be one on the 29th of April.

His birthday is April 13th, I was thinking about cooking him something, or picking him up a cake. I don't feed him people food so, but if the weather is nice might just hit up some patio bars and him and I can both find some girls on his birthday. He is the ultimate wingman

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
Mine turns one Thursday the 10th and was looking for ideas for a meal as well. Has anyone tried the puppy cake mixes?

Sorry for the hijack

OP
Jlambe

Jlambe

Aug 7, 2013
Dallas, Tx
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack Daddy
Mine turns one Thursday the 10th and was looking for ideas for a meal as well. Has anyone tried the puppy cake mixes?

Sorry for the hijack

OH no worries, ask away

Swaggers Parents

Aug 19, 2013
San Diego
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Swagger
I got Swagger a cake. Pretty cool. The place i found was local (san diego) but ships anywhere. We also bought him a duplicate of one of bis favorite toys that he ripped apart. Last thing we did was invite another bulldog over for a bday play date. His bday sounds mor fun than mine now that i think about it. Haha the pic attached is the photo we used and the cake itself.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 121

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
My Elmo's Birthday is in July, he will be one year old. I am going to get cupcakes and ice cream for him on his special day. Susan

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
His birthday is April 13th, I was thinking about cooking him something, or picking him up a cake. I don't feed him people food so, but if the weather is nice might just hit up some patio bars and him and I can both find some girls on his birthday. He is the ultimate wingman

excellent plan! LOL. I'm sure he would love all the attention and would have a blast!

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
I got Swagger a cake. Pretty cool. The place i found was local (san diego) but ships anywhere. We also bought him a duplicate of one of bis favorite toys that he ripped apart. Last thing we did was invite another bulldog over for a bday play date. His bday sounds mor fun than mine now that i think about it. Haha the pic attached is the photo we used and the cake itself.

awesome!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.