He officially hates me, lol........

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Last night I did Vegas's tail pocket, this morning he was still scooting so I ran him to the vet's to get his anal glands done. While I was out I thought I might as well take him to get his nails dremeld. The 3 MOST HATED things he hates. We have been home for almost an hour and I keep trying to get Vegas to sit with me on the couch and he won't budge from his crate. He is officially P.O'd at me!!!!

Im sure he'll get over it by dinner time. :yes:

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Oh poor Vegas. There's nothing worse than that "pissed off" bully face. Haha, I'll be getting that later when mine wakes up from surgery without all his original equipment

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
aaaahhhhahahahahahahaha...you got a long weekend ahead of you with PO'd Vegas. Bad Bad mama.

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
hahahahha i can only imagine that face right now! I know I was getting it from Jovi this morning because she kept trying to play with bella and bella wanted NO part in that. So I had to stop her... she got so mad she layed down facing a different way but the moved her head at me and "faked snored" yes FAKED HER SNORING. i have no idea how she learned that. but her eyes were wide open and she was following my every move. she must think im stupid :no: the things bullys do when they are mad crack me up!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
hahaha! Nothing like a po'd bully on your hands. I think you're right he'll be over it by dinner time. :yes:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Oh poor baby. I'm sure food will be the perfect peace offering

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
hahahaha should've taken a picture! would love to see that grumpy face. he deserves a steak for dinner for him get over the 3 things he hates done in one day!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl:..... I can bet I know exactly wahat is going through his head too..... :rofl:

Well, at least it is all over in one day and now you are good for at least a month

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too funny, but your right, rattle that food bowl and I bet he comes running. :)

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Oh poor Vegas. There's nothing worse than that "pissed off" bully face. Haha, I'll be getting that later when mine wakes up from surgery without all his original equipment

Ha ha it might take him awhile to get over that!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
mean mommy! better make it up to him lol

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
I'm pretty sure when it comes to food that bullies can get over anything! But let's talk about poor mistreated Vegas :'( We may need to call BPS (Bully Protective Services)!

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.