Thread: I finally found a way to have my floor clean for 5 seconds!!

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chester
    Likes (Received)

Default I finally found a way to have my floor clean for 5 seconds!!

my floor is soooo slobbery and yucky because Chester can't seem to eat one of his treats without half of it breaking off, falling to the floor, and him releasing a quart of slobber to get it all licked up. So, my mother in law brought over her floor steam cleaner.. OMG.. it works beautifully!! Of course, we're on our way back to slobber, but, it does clean the stuff up nicely!
    It's a Bully thing <3

When the bully was created, it licked the hand of God and God stroked its head, saying, "What do you want, baby bully?" It replied, "My Lord, I want to stay with you, in heaven, on a mat in front of the gate."

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I finally found a way to have my floor clean for 5 seconds!!

@LisaRN, are you talking about the Shark?? I want one bad! I mop, pretty much daily with all the slobber and drool.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chester
    Likes (Received)

@KMARINO Not the Shark.. my mother in law has the Haan from QVC. I really loved the way it cleaned my floor. My MIL said to keep it, she barely uses it..and I am going to take her up on that offer for now!
    It's a Bully thing <3

When the bully was created, it licked the hand of God and God stroked its head, saying, "What do you want, baby bully?" It replied, "My Lord, I want to stay with you, in heaven, on a mat in front of the gate."

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    lex 19 months
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

i steam our floors constantly and i love it! after your done you look at it like really i cant believe my floors are this dirty!!! @KMARINO you will love it you will never mop again!!

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gertie & Ida
    Likes (Received)

I got a Shark for Christmas. Haven't tried it yet, but my Mom has one and she loves it.

There is nothing nicer than two sweet Bully girls, unless it's THREE sweet Bully girls!!
    Julie, Gertie, Ida & Clementine in Az.

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Butler
    Likes (Received)

i'm just jealous of you all having nice mother in laws. lol!

Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jozi, Wales
    Likes (Received)

We have one and it works GREAT!!
    It just doesn't get used enough.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Brodie
    Likes (Received)

I have and it is old an eureka environmental steam cleaner and LOVE LOVE IT! I made the mistake of putting some crap on my floors (hardwood) thinking i needed them shiny and hated the stuff. IT has finally worn off so the steamer is back in action and I love it! Your right it cleans up the sticky slobber so nicely!
    I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive. ~Gilda Radner

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

We put in all wooden floors downstairs and the company recommended the swiffers ... to me it's just like moving the dirt around rather than really picking it up!

So can you use the steam cleaners on ALL types of floor?? We're intending to move from here and out into the country as soon as my daughter graduates from High School (2012) and so we didn't pay out to put proper wooden floors in and just got the laminate instead. It's great when you have SEVEN dogs constantly running in and out of the house, and looks nice but I'm just wondering if the steam would harm it???

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kazzy220 View Post
    We put in all wooden floors downstairs and the company recommended the swiffers ... to me it's just like moving the dirt around rather than really picking it up!

So can you use the steam cleaners on ALL types of floor?? We're intending to move from here and out into the country as soon as my daughter graduates from High School (2012) and so we didn't pay out to put proper wooden floors in and just got the laminate instead. It's great when you have SEVEN dogs constantly running in and out of the house, and looks nice but I'm just wondering if the steam would harm it???
    I have laminate floors too. I think the key with laminate is to not let water sit on it because then it warps. I think the steamer would leave much less water than just regular mopping (which is what I do) so I would assume the steamer would be a great. Not sure though.

"Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!" -Author unknown

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Brodie
    Likes (Received)

@kazzy220 I agree with @TessaAndSamson but read up on that! If I had to do it all over again, I would get the laminate! My floors are not but 6 years old and scratched up from Lola. I also have a dark cherry so you can see all of the scratches in it...that is why I thought this floor cleaner would help, darn commerical, but did NOT and i am back to the steamer! I agree about the swifter...i swear all that does is move the dust around. I want to get a cordless stic vac to vaccuum the floors. I have big ole dust mop thingy but i swear it may help but i have to sweep every day.
    I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive. ~Gilda Radner

Remove Ads