I finally found a way to have my floor clean for 5 seconds!!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
my floor is soooo slobbery and yucky because Chester can't seem to eat one of his treats without half of it breaking off, falling to the floor, and him releasing a quart of slobber to get it all licked up. So, my mother in law brought over her floor steam cleaner.. OMG.. it works beautifully!! Of course, we're on our way back to slobber, but, it does clean the stuff up nicely! :up:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION], are you talking about the Shark?? I want one bad! I mop, pretty much daily with all the slobber and drool.

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] Not the Shark.. my mother in law has the Haan from QVC. I really loved the way it cleaned my floor. My MIL said to keep it, she barely uses it..and I am going to take her up on that offer for now!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
i steam our floors constantly and i love it! after your done you look at it like really i cant believe my floors are this dirty!!! [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] you will love it you will never mop again!!

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
I have and it is old an eureka environmental steam cleaner and LOVE LOVE IT! I made the mistake of putting some crap on my floors (hardwood) thinking i needed them shiny and hated the stuff. IT has finally worn off so the steamer is back in action and I love it! Your right it cleans up the sticky slobber so nicely!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
We put in all wooden floors downstairs and the company recommended the swiffers ... to me it's just like moving the dirt around rather than really picking it up! :crazy:

So can you use the steam cleaners on ALL types of floor?? We're intending to move from here and out into the country as soon as my daughter graduates from High School (2012) and so we didn't pay out to put proper wooden floors in and just got the laminate instead. It's great when you have SEVEN dogs constantly running in and out of the house, and looks nice but I'm just wondering if the steam would harm it???

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
We put in all wooden floors downstairs and the company recommended the swiffers ... to me it's just like moving the dirt around rather than really picking it up! :crazy:

So can you use the steam cleaners on ALL types of floor?? We're intending to move from here and out into the country as soon as my daughter graduates from High School (2012) and so we didn't pay out to put proper wooden floors in and just got the laminate instead. It's great when you have SEVEN dogs constantly running in and out of the house, and looks nice but I'm just wondering if the steam would harm it???

I have laminate floors too. I think the key with laminate is to not let water sit on it because then it warps. I think the steamer would leave much less water than just regular mopping (which is what I do) so I would assume the steamer would be a great. Not sure though.

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] I agree with [MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] but read up on that! If I had to do it all over again, I would get the laminate! My floors are not but 6 years old and scratched up from Lola. I also have a dark cherry so you can see all of the scratches in it...that is why I thought this floor cleaner would help, darn commerical, but did NOT and i am back to the steamer! I agree about the swifter...i swear all that does is move the dust around. I want to get a cordless stic vac to vaccuum the floors. I have big ole dust mop thingy but i swear it may help but i have to sweep every day.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.