What do I do

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wow, she really could pass for Hercules sister!!! Best of luck Rachel!

foxy131

Feb 15, 2014
She is absolutely beautiful!!! I really hope you get to keep her!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
OMG I just read this post, breaks my heart, some people shouldnt have dogs, poor baby, she is beautiful. SO sad. Hope all is well, and we hear an upadate soon.

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
Tomorrow is Sunday and I see him all day so I'm going to remind him to hand her over for a week hahahaha I kind of joked with him that he should sell her to me, I know it sounds bad but he looked at me weird :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Tomorrow is Sunday and I see him all day so I'm going to remind him to hand her over for a week hahahaha I kind of joked with him that he should sell her to me, I know it sounds bad but he looked at me weird :/

Fingers crossed

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
The latest ... So today I said are you going to hand her over and he said she has a rash on her belly and her fur is thinning in areas so he wants to take her to the vet and he also said she's been biting him when he goes to touch her. And I told him just let me get her and she'll be fine with me. She might just be over heating which he didn't even know they did >;( I know he's avoiding letting me watch her.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The latest ... So today I said are you going to hand her over and he said she has a rash on her belly and her fur is thinning in areas so he wants to take her to the vet and he also said she's been biting him when he goes to touch her. And I told him just let me get her and she'll be fine with me. She might just be over heating which he didn't even know they did >;( I know he's avoiding letting me watch her. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:poo: :poo: :poo:

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
awww :[ thats so sad. she is gorgeous!!! omg i swear i want another bully puppy. :[

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
I just read this thread. Any updates? I hope you can get this puppy!! You are a wonderful person!

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Well to be honest maybe you are coming on a little strong. I would stop pushing the issue and just hwlo educate him
Maybe ask him to join ebn (after you get someone to delete this thread) if I felt like someone was trying to helo and actually intended on taking my dog or didn't like me , I wouldn't let them near my dog. So while well meaning he may be picking up on something you didn't realize you were putting out. If you know what I mean

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Well to be honest maybe you are coming on a little strong. I would stop pushing the issue and just hwlo educate him
Maybe ask him to join ebn (after you get someone to delete this thread) if I felt like someone was trying to helo and actually intended on taking my dog or didn't like me , I wouldn't let them near my dog. So while well meaning he may be picking up on something you didn't realize you were putting out. If you know what I mean[/QUOTE

After reading Sunday's post and the one before, T agree w/Christine.

Pull the ole... 'back off then they pursue you' gambit. It'll be difficult
for sure but I'd try to not mention her at all whenever you see him. It's
weird how acting disinterested works on certain types.

Am praying for all involved!

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
[MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION] and @texascarol

I'm not trying to be mean when I say this but I'm really not coming on strong or trying to put out that I'm trying to take her. I offered to watch her when he constantly says he wants a break from her and how annoying she is and I "joked" around and said well give her to me and I'll watch her and that's been the "joke" between us. Now I've made plans with him to watch her multiple times and he constantly blows me off. And yesterday when he and I spoke he told me her hair was thinning in areas and she has a rash and even when he asks me for advice I give it to him. The problem is the other things he's been telling me. About how he has back handed her and thrown her in her house because she has pee'd everywhere and how he smacks her around because she is too much for him to handle. I hate to say the things he's been telling me but I'm a little annoyed at this point. So If I'm coming off
To strong to him then I really don't care because I don't wanna hear what this little puppy is going through I

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
@dozersmama and @texascarol

I'm not trying to be mean when I say this but I'm really not coming on strong or trying to put out that I'm trying to take her. I offered to watch her when he constantly says he wants a break from her and how annoying she is and I "joked" around and said well give her to me and I'll watch her and that's been the "joke" between us. Now I've made plans with him to watch her multiple times and he constantly blows me off. And yesterday when he and I spoke he told me her hair was thinning in areas and she has a rash and even when he asks me for advice I give it to him. The problem is the other things he's been telling me. About how he has back handed her and thrown her in her house because she has pee'd everywhere and how he smacks her around because she is too much for him to handle. I hate to say the things he's been telling me but I'm a little annoyed at this point. So If I'm coming off
To strong to him then I really don't care because I don't wanna hear what this little puppy is going through

We didn't say you are coming on too strong, we're saying it might
seem to THIS WEIRDO that you are. It's not about taking offense
and "not caring if I do come on too strong"...I thought it was about
getting her out of his clutches? Because the reality IS...if he gets
pissed off...you're not getting her...simple as that.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online