What do I do

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
If he does give her up to you and you can't keep her ....I'm currently bullyless lol

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
I'm going to get her next week for a day and a half. I've made up my mind and I'm going to see how this goes. The only problem is that if he does give her up to me, I won't be able to keep her in my home :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh i'm so sorry to hear that, but better to get that baby out of there. better that she's with you for a while and find her a new home (that is if you really can't keep her though i'm pretty sure you might fall inlove lol). remember we're behind you all the way! goodluck, you're on a mission now ;).

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
yes please keep us posted. And even if you cant keep her, as they mentioned above I am sure you could find a wonderful owner on this site to take her in.

MrMrsDevilDoc

Jan 30, 2014
Southern AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ally, Hank, Charlotte
I'm going to get her next week for a day and a half. I've made up my mind and I'm going to see how this goes. The only problem is that if he does give her up to me, I won't be able to keep her in my home :/

hi! I messaged you on your profile earlier... my sister is in Va Beach also and she has a bully (Winnie! My first love!). She would be able to help you with this as far as having somewhere/someone to keep the poor baby girl. She really needs to be away from your co-worker! If you think we could help, please please please let me know and I'll get up with you....

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
Maybe you could talk to him again? why won't he relinquish her to you when he himself knows he can't take care of her? gosh some people are just irritating! Don't feel bad. how would you know he's going to be a terrible dog owner? you just wanted to help. oh man i wanna slap him.

Because he is an idiot!!! A selfish one too!!!! He says he loves her but if he does he would see this poor dog is depressed to the max. I will be going there sometime next week and see if I can bring her here to give her a bath and clean her out again. Then I will talk to him again.

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy

I hope it works out for you!!!!!! Keep is posted!!! Take pics!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Please get that Baby away from that Stupid Fool, he does not deserve her, I wish I could knock out this horrible person, what is the matter with some people, I believe that people who abuse their pets should be done the same way as they do their pets. Horrible Horrible Idiot he is. Save this Precious Bully from this Idiot. Susan Moore

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
I'm going to get here hopefully Tuesday night and keep her till Thursday night. And I spoke with my boyfriend again and he said that we need to get her. He wants to knock that guys lights out. So we are hoping and praying we can slowly take her away.

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
Wow!!! This is awful! Really awful!! I really hope you get to keep her! I can't imagine what this person expected from a 4 month old puppy! It takes work and lots of it! Good luck, please keep me posted on your experience with the puppy

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
hi! I messaged you on your profile earlier... my sister is in Va Beach also and she has a bully (Winnie! My first love!). She would be able to help you with this as far as having somewhere/someone to keep the poor baby girl. She really needs to be away from your co-worker! If you think we could help, please please please let me know and I'll get up with you....

Hi!! I just saw this message!!! And yes I will let you know for sure. Right now it's baby steps baby steps. And yes I'm so afraid for her because we had this whole weekend off from work and I'm worried about what she's going through.

foxy131

Feb 15, 2014
Poor puppy! I hope things work out! You shouldn't have a bully, let alone any dog or pet, if you can't take care of it and love it!

I was telling my boyfriend earlier today that if we had a house and more room, I'd love to foster or adopt another bully (or two). My parents have adopted rescued dogs since I was a kid and spoiled them during their last few years. Someday I hope to do the same.

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
[MENTION=11121]foxy131[/MENTION] thats how i feel with wanting to keep her. we live in an apartment and having one bully is making the apartment seem super small and hercules is so used to be the only dog that i am kind of curious to how he will be with another bullie because i already know how possessive he is. but i don't care, i just want that girl in my home so she can be some what happy until i can get her fully.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Hi [MENTION=10754]raetate[/MENTION], any news? I'm worried :(.

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
@diemutticonbifi he said I can get her today till Thursday so we shall see. I saw him earlier and he just glared at me. But a couple people I work with are backing me up on taking her. Because I'm not the only person he's expressed his frustration to.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Oh no i hope he won't be more of an a** than he already is and change his mind! i wish you luck! fingers crossed!

Members online

No members online now.