Thread: What do I do

Rescue Volunteer dieMuttivonBifi's Avatar
    Country
    from the Philippines but residing in Germany
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bifi (beef-ii)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What do I do

oh gosh she's just a baby?! OMG! hope you could try to convince him to give her to you the poor poor baby!

Real Name
    raechel
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hercules
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dieMuttivonBifi View Post
    oh gosh she's just a baby?! OMG! hope you could try to convince him to give her to you the poor poor baby!
    I'm going to get her next week for a day and a half. I've made up my mind and I'm going to see how this goes. The only problem is that if he does give her up to me, I won't be able to keep her in my home :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There is nothing that can compare to a bullies love <3

Country
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bifi (beef-ii)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by chaygirl79 View Post
    I am in the same boat as you are.

When we got Roxy my husbands co worker fell in love with her and he wanted one as well. He said he doesn't want a small puppy but a year old or two. I knew that his work hours were crazy ( as hubbies) and asked him how he wants to take care of the dog if he works from 8am to 8pm. He said his dad and mom will take care of the dog as they help him with his daughter ( he is a single daddy). He asked me to help him to find a dog for him and his daughter , so I did thinking his parents will really help.
    Well this is not the case. I found him a pretty female who was a year old. She needed to be spayed but he took forever to get her spayed. She got I to heat and he would leave her outside on a chain while at work!!!! He didn't want to deal with the blood. He lives two streets away from us so my daughter goes there and takes care of the dog. She will bring her in when is too hot it too cold . But the dog can't be in the house alone so she is locked in in the laundry room if not outside alone on a chain without a fence. I go there sometimes to bring her to my house and give her a bath and clean her wrinkles as he doesn't do that. She sinks like a shelter dog. She is so happy when here at my house and hides when he comes to pick her back up. My heart breaks. I begged him and told him I take her. He almost did give her to me and then he changed his mind again. I can't help but feel like the worse person ever as I was the one who found this dog for him.

My advise is to take the dog for few days. If he comes back for her tell him how amazing this dog is and that if he ever changes his mind or needs a break again , you will take it. Some ppl are idiots and I wish I could slap every single one of them!

Maybe you could talk to him again? why won't he relinquish her to you when he himself knows he can't take care of her? gosh some people are just irritating! Don't feel bad. how would you know he's going to be a terrible dog owner? you just wanted to help. oh man i wanna slap him.

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Jen
    Bulldog(s) Names
    ???
    Likes (Received)

If he does give her up to you and you can't keep her ....I'm currently bullyless lol
    If tears could build a staircase and happy memories a lane, I could walk right up to Heaven and bring you home again!

Country
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bifi (beef-ii)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by raetate View Post
    I'm going to get her next week for a day and a half. I've made up my mind and I'm going to see how this goes. The only problem is that if he does give her up to me, I won't be able to keep her in my home :/

oh i'm so sorry to hear that, but better to get that baby out of there. better that she's with you for a while and find her a new home (that is if you really can't keep her though i'm pretty sure you might fall inlove lol). remember we're behind you all the way! goodluck, you're on a mission now .

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    April
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jovi
    Likes (Received)

yes please keep us posted. And even if you cant keep her, as they mentioned above I am sure you could find a wonderful owner on this site to take her in.

Real Name
    Will & Anna
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ally, Hank, Charlotte
    Likes (Received)

hi! I messaged you on your profile earlier... my sister is in Va Beach also and she has a bully (Winnie! My first love!). She would be able to help you with this as far as having somewhere/someone to keep the poor baby girl. She really needs to be away from your co-worker! If you think we could help, please please please let me know and I'll get up with you....

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel and Roxy
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dieMuttivonBifi View Post
    Maybe you could talk to him again? why won't he relinquish her to you when he himself knows he can't take care of her? gosh some people are just irritating! Don't feel bad. how would you know he's going to be a terrible dog owner? you just wanted to help. oh man i wanna slap him.
    Because he is an idiot!!! A selfish one too!!!! He says he loves her but if he does he would see this poor dog is depressed to the max. I will be going there sometime next week and see if I can bring her here to give her a bath and clean her out again. Then I will talk to him again.

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel and Roxy
    Likes (Received)

I hope it works out for you!!!!!! Keep is posted!!! Take pics!

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Susan Moore
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Elmo
    Likes (Received)

Please get that Baby away from that Stupid Fool, he does not deserve her, I wish I could knock out this horrible person, what is the matter with some people, I believe that people who abuse their pets should be done the same way as they do their pets. Horrible Horrible Idiot he is. Save this Precious Bully from this Idiot. Susan Moore

Real Name
    raechel
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hercules
    Likes (Received)

I'm going to get here hopefully Tuesday night and keep her till Thursday night. And I spoke with my boyfriend again and he said that we need to get her. He wants to knock that guys lights out. So we are hoping and praying we can slowly take her away.

There is nothing that can compare to a bullies love <3

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Meatball Tyler
    Likes (Received)

Wow!!! This is awful! Really awful!! I really hope you get to keep her! I can't imagine what this person expected from a 4 month old puppy! It takes work and lots of it! Good luck, please keep me posted on your experience with the puppy

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Remove Ads