Vagisil

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
eh, good question....... :ponder: Oh Lisa -- [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I have used vagisil on Vegas's nose rope when it got really red and infected from yeast, thank goodness that was a long time ago and he pretty much has been yeast free for over a year.

OP
A

allaboutbulldogs

Mar 25, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
daisy
I am thinking the answer is "No"

I know it is bad to use Human shampoo on dogs because the have a different PH,so as much would like to use this product,better not.

mikesbandit

Feb 21, 2014
I use it in Billy's ears and tail socket when I bathe him. Occasionally, i will also use a wee bit of Canesten cream. Seems to work for the yeast and redness around the tail socket.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I agree with allaboutthebulldogs, that is a wash with different ph. However you can use the creme for yeast issues I have read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sophatp

Feb 2, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leonidas
I also used vagisil for Leo's nose rope. He has a yeast infection on his rope when we picked him up.

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
I never thought of this! would you use it around the vaginal area for a dog with yeast in the creases? If so maybe I will try that. seems its impossible to clean that up. All the other spots have cleared up from the yeast

Sophatp

Feb 2, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leonidas
[MENTION=164]APRIL[/MENTION], I used vagisil on Leo a few times a day for about 3 days. The yeast infection cleared up. Bought the 7 day pack. As a guy, Going to buy the product was difficult/embarrassing, idk how you ladies do it 😟.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online