would you let a stranger walk your baby?

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I agree with everyone, a week without a walk would be fine, especially since you have a backyard where they still can get out and run for exercise, and do their duties. He'll be in great hands with your Mom, and he will be comfortable in familiar surroundings at home.

ZuleikaD

Mar 3, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tallulah
As a former pet sitter and dog walker, I find this whole "don't trust anyone" attitude a little silly, frankly. I've posted some advice before about finding a good pet sitter (http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...g-Kenneling-Dying-Crying!&p=476766#post476766). I'm not saying don't do your homework, or "trust everyone," or "who cares?" But most of us would be capable of doing sufficient research to find a good babysitter or nanny for our human children. Why not the doggie ones?

I have a dog walker that comes every Monday when I have an evening activity and a pet sitter who comes when I travel for work.

I wouldn't want to leave Tallulah with a dog sitter and not have her walked. She gets antsy if she doesn't go for a walk on one day, no matter how much running around the yard she does. And that's just one day--after a week she'd be a nightmare. She obviously needs it.

Don't let your anxieties get in the way of what's in the dog's best interests.

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Holidays diesel goes to a very close friend.
Every other day it my turn to show my boy off 😄

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.