White with body spots?

eljeffe23

Apr 1, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bronson
I have a white puppy who has the typical black body markings. Do the white spots start to show up more prominently as he ages or will it remain as is? When I bathe him you can see all of the spots, but as his fur dries they go away for the most part. I will love him the same no matter what, I am just curious.

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
It all really depends on the dog. Sometimes the fur will be spotted and sometimes the spots will just stay on their skin and not show up on their fur. Freckles as we like to call them :)

Curly is mainly white but he has spots all over his skin on his back. His mom was the same way and her fur remained white

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
I used to have a white american bulldog. She was white with those spots. The older she got, she looked more and more spotted. She almost looked Dalmatian like.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My girl was all white as a pup, as she got older, the spots turned into brindle marking.... Aka freckles. Her belly always had the black pigment markings

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ftse is red and white but has black spots all over his belly

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online