4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
Does anyone's bully pant A LOT while in the house? The last couple weeks off and on Dooley will start panting for an hour or so then stop. This only seems to happen in the evenings while we are sitting around watching tv. Strange. Is this anything I need to worry about?

and a pic just because image.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Is it after he has been on a walk or been outside playing? Plus what is the temp in the house. It could be, he is just a little hot.

OP
4WHLN

4WHLN

Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
72 degrees in the house. I did think about that but its not every night he does this and the temp is automatic set by thermostat. So the house is at a constant temp range. We did not walk this evening and he started panting anyway.

allaboutbulldogs

Mar 25, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
daisy
Does anyone's bully pant A LOT while in the house? The last couple weeks off and on Dooley will start panting for an hour or so then stop. This only seems to happen in the evenings while we are sitting around watching tv. Strange. Is this anything I need to worry about?

and a pic just because View attachment 68777

Odd are new bully does this.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
72 degrees in the house. I did think about that but its not every night he does this and the temp is automatic set by thermostat. So the house is at a constant temp range. We did not walk this evening and he started panting anyway.

Can you post a video of it?

it can also be a sign of pain... Banks does this sometimes, and it is how I know her back is bothering her

OP
4WHLN

4WHLN

Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
I will have to take a video the next time he does this to post. It almost seems to random to be related to anything but Im no bully expert.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online