Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Our morning started off a little scarey!!

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Our morning started off a little scarey!!

@TessaAndSamson, I went online to the Protection One site, I can not find anywhere to order the pet stickers? I could not stop at Petsmart tonight because I am STILL waiting on the Electrician that was suppose to be here 2 hours ago!!! , I will have to go tomorrow after work, in the mean time it is another record low in Florida tonight 32* and we have NO heat!!! I am a little , at the electrician at this point!!!

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KMARINO View Post
    @TessaAndSamson, I went online to the Protection One site, I can not find anywhere to order the pet stickers? I could not stop at Petsmart tonight because I am STILL waiting on the Electrician that was suppose to be here 2 hours ago!!! , I will have to go tomorrow after work, in the mean time it is another record low in Florida tonight 32* and we have NO heat!!! I am a little , at the electrician at this point!!!
    @KMARINO Yeah it was a while ago that I got them so not sure if they still offer them

"Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!" -Author unknown

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

So glad it wasn't worse! Any chance you could stay at a motel tonight?

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chester
    Likes (Received)

that is scary Kelly!! I have the security alarm set for anyone who breaks in and for any fire.. so I would hope that Chessie (and milo) wouldn't be stolen or caught in a fire..but I've never seen the dog stickers. I still have the "child" ones from the fire dept for my kids..I may ask one of the volunteer firefighters I know if there is such a thing they give out. But Kelly..you certainly had your guardian angel watching over you!!!
    It's a Bully thing <3

When the bully was created, it licked the hand of God and God stroked its head, saying, "What do you want, baby bully?" It replied, "My Lord, I want to stay with you, in heaven, on a mat in front of the gate."

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

@LariP, the guy is here now to fix it, hopefully within the hour we will have heat, good thing is I have a big pot of home made ham and bean soup cooking from the leftover ham from Christmas, the house smells yummy and it has to cook for 4 hours so it really has warmed the house up.

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

@LisaRN, thank you, and I agree someone was definately watching over us, My neighbors are "snowbirds" and retired they will arrive the 2nd of Jan. for about 6 months, I will definatley let them know that if ANYTHING happens to this house to PLEASE make sure Vegas is taken care of, they Loooove him!!! I am going to Petsmart tomorrow to get one of those stickers, you place them in a front door or window and firefighters are trained to look for signs such as children and pets. This really put the fear in me, I have never even thought of it before today to alert in case of emergency for Vegas!!.

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I also went to the ASPCA website and ordered the free kit. They do sell the "animal inside" stickers. You get 100 of them for $20.00. I'm still trying to figure out where I'd put all 100 stickers.....

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

@Libra926, spread the love, LOL, no seriously if you put a hundred stickers on your front and back door, I THINK the firefighters would get it!!! , I am just going to Petsmart after work tomorrow and getting two, front and back door, and I will alert my neighbors.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    lex 19 months
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

my dad is a retired firefighter i will ask him, i have never seen any at the station but that doesnt mean they werent in the office! waiting for a response from him
    as a 9-11 dispatcher you can contact your police dept or sherrifs office which ever one answers the 9-11 calls and ask them if they can add a comment to your address for them to put 2(or however many) animals inside. that way if you call from your landline it will automaticlly pop up and the dispatcher will notify the fire dept when they are toned out. the only thing is it'll only work for landlines not cell phones.
    also if you have an alarm for your house you can call them and they will note it and when ever something happens and they notify the polics dept they will tell the dispatcher and the dispatcher will notify the fire dept as well

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    lex 19 months
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

ok finally heard from my dad... he said that arlington fd didnt have any dog stickers but they did have dog CPR masks. he also said that once they go in and search a house they will look for kids people animals anything alive and will try and save anything. of course that doesnt mean that other fire depts dont have any stickers

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gertie & Ida
    Likes (Received)

You were so lucky! So glad to hear everyone is safe and that your electrician FINALLY arrived!

There is nothing nicer than two sweet Bully girls, unless it's THREE sweet Bully girls!!
    Julie, Gertie, Ida & Clementine in Az.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Sadie
    Likes (Received)

I have the ASPCA stickers on both my front and back doors. I do have one complaint as even with permanent marker they tend to fade quite fast, so check them monthly. I will be replacing mine soon!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads