xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Okay so I wanted to post an update on her yeast issue that a few of you helped me diagnose this last month. After I had further looked into it, everyday I give her 2 tbsp of yogurt. Also everynight I rub the spots she has it... which is her face (the wrinkles) her neck, her paws and near her vaginal area. So everynight I wipe it with the Douxo Chlorhexidine 3% PS Pads I found on amazon... and let me tell you.... THESE ARE FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!! I have used these for 3 weeks and on her neck and wrinkles and vaginal area it is literally almost gone! her neck is a very slight unnoticable pink and her wrinkles are clearned up and her vaginal area only has a little bit in the creases but its not all the way up her belly anymore. So if anybody has a yeast problem I seriously would purchase these. I cant believe how much it has worked. I was skeptical because in the description it doesnt say its used for that but it has a huge rating and people ranted and raved about how it works. So thats just a heads up. Hope I can help people with this issue and Jovi is doing wonderful! She gets spayed next week so we are getting nervous but it will go well, im sure!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Happy to hear she is getting better. You can make your own Duoxo pads in the future if you want and say a ton of cash in the process. Save the Duoxo jar you have now and before you run out order a gallon of chlorohexidine off of Amazon and buy the cotton makeup rounds from Wal Mart and you just made your own. :)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Happy to hear she is getting better. You can make your own Duoxo pads in the future if you want and say a ton of cash in the process. Save the Duoxo jar you have now and before you run out order a gallon of chlorohexidine off of Amazon and buy the cotton makeup rounds from Wal Mart and you just made your own. :)

seriously!?!?! I DIDNT KNOW THAT. it is the same exact thing?? and can I only buy that off amazon?

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Yep that is pretty much all Duoxo pads are. I am sure you can get it place other than Amazon. I just haven't searched for it.

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Yep that is pretty much all Duoxo pads are. I am sure you can get it place other than Amazon. I just haven't searched for it.

thats awesome! thanks for the tip I will definitely do that next time. :]. I just looked it up and they even have a shampoo so thats cool. I may get that aswell.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We use the shampoo for Harlea and love it.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Cool, so happy she is doing well. Awesome news.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Im glad Jovi is feeling better. One thing you will find that is a constant here is the members always coming to the rescue of a bully in need. I ALWAYS defer to EBN when i have a question or need advice. Honestly if there isnt immediate breathing issues involved, I will post here first before I even call my vet. I have always gotten great useful advice here. Im glad they have helped Jovi also.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
​Fabulous! Thank you for passing on the info on what worked so well :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
thats awesome! thanks for the tip I will definitely do that next time. :]. I just looked it up and they even have a shampoo so thats cool. I may get that aswell.

I get it at CVS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.