Custom made Purple Plaid hoodie from LariP RAFFLE!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Raffle tickets are $5 each. If you wish to get more than one ticket, please change the amount for x$5 each. Example, if you want two tickets, please send $10. 3 tickets, please send $15.

Click to purchase raffle tickets: http://englishbulldognews.chipin.com/purple-fleece-hoodie-raffle

You all may remember the gorgeous purple fleece hoodie that LariP custom made her royal highness, Princess Gracie. Well, Lari has just enough material to make one more. She sent me a message asking if she could donate a custom made hoodie to the site to help raise funds for EBN or rescue.

Since the "pot" for the Bully Bucks rescue and Susan G. Komen foundation donations is running low, we will have a raffle for this custom made hoodie and all of the proceeds will go onto the donation pot.

The winner of the raffle will need to take measurements of their winning bully and give them to LariP once the raffle has been done.

Also in this raffle we will include 2 "Love English Bulldogs?" T-shirts from English Bulldog News!

Tickets can be purchased until January 15th 2010.

Thank you LariP and BruceP, your kind hearts mean a lot to the site and for the donations your work will make in the future.

Here is princess Gracie modeling the purple fleece hoodie for you!

gracie1.jpg

gracie2.jpg

Last edited:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I hope the Princess is okay with a commoner wearing her label. LOL I am for sure getting more than one ticket.

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
That is so cute....must be nice to be so "crafty" and all. I barely can sew on a button. I will be buying a raffle ticket!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Such a wonderful idea!!! :up:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
lex might look a little girly in a purple hoodie lol but i will def buy one it'll have to be next fri on pay day though.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
raffle tickets are $5 each. If you wish to get more than one ticket, please change the amount for x$5 each. Example, if you want two tickets, please send $10. 3 tickets, please send $15.

Click to purchase raffle tickets: ChipIn: Purple Fleece Hoodie Raffle

you all may remember the gorgeous purple fleece hoodie that larip custom made her royal highness, princess gracie. Well, lari has just enough material to make one more. She sent me a message asking if she could donate a custom made hoodie to the site to help raise funds for ebn or rescue.

Since the "pot" for the bully bucks rescue and susan g. Komen foundation donations is running low, we will have a raffle for this custom made hoodie and all of the proceeds will go onto the donation pot.

The winner of the raffle will need to take measurements of their winning bully and give them to larip once the raffle has been done.

Also in this raffle we will include 2 "love english bulldogs?" t-shirts from english bulldog news!

Tickets can be purchased until january 15th 2010.

Thank you larip and brucep, your kind hearts mean a lot to the site and for the donations your work will make in the future.

Here is princess gracie modeling the purple fleece hoodie for you!

gracie1.jpg

gracie2.jpg

princess not included!!!!!!!!!! :p

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Awwww Man!!!!!! :p

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I want to bump this up......Come on everyone, you just have about a week to purchase a ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tickets on sale until January 15th, so just one week left!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names