Bulldog Jerseys

GatorRN

Jan 31, 2014
Melbourne, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Perseus "Percy"
Not sure if this is the right area to post this and I know it's kinda early for football season, but what size jersey does everyone use for their babies? We're picking up our little boy next weekend and I'm a bit of a sports nut. Just wanna go ahead and say thanks for the help :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks has XL and XXL, depending on how it is made -- she has a very broad chest so we always have to try them on her before buying.

ltpyro

Jul 9, 2013
Anaheim, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinnamon and Pepper
So... mostly on topic. I have been looking for a hockey jersey for my dogs and can't seem to find ones that are decent quality. Any suggestions?

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I know I've seen them online, might be tough to find an XXL but I know they're out there.

sunkissedpr1ncs

Apr 3, 2013
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Barkley and Pippen
I've seen a lot of people that just get their bulldogs a kids size jersey and it seems to fit great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So... mostly on topic. I have been looking for a hockey jersey for my dogs and can't seem to find ones that are decent quality. Any suggestions?

Samehere.... I have top quality baseball jersey, but unable to find hockey

ltpyro

Jul 9, 2013
Anaheim, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinnamon and Pepper
I've seen a lot of people that just get their bulldogs a kids size jersey and it seems to fit great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is actually a good idea, I'll have to see if a kids jersey will fit them. Thank you!!!

Most Reactions