Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It gets better, right?

Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Archibald "Archie"
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: It gets better, right?

Mine won't walk either. He's probably the most lazy dog in the world. He rests his heavy head on everything and falls asleep throughout the day. We get about three houses down and he starts laying down. Other than that though, he's a good boy
    "My bulldog has told me a thousand times over that I am his reason for being; by the way he rests against my leg; by the way he thumps his tail at the slightest smile; by the way he shows his hurt when I leave without taking him."

We bought a Martin Gale collar for Lola this afternoon and took her for a walk tonight. She did probably the best she's ever done on a walk! I think tomorrow after work, we may take her to a dog park now that she has all her vaccines! I think she'll be in heaven.

Thank you everyone for your advice and letting us know that it does get better (or at least we will eventually get trained by her). We love our little girl so much! She is just a frustrating spoiled brat at times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
    Likes (Received)

Remember... She's just a baby @ 4 months old! I have stuff older then that in my fridge

Consistency, Socialization and Love are what she needs.

Consistency: Learn the rules
    Socialization: Learn she is a dog.. not a human.
    Love: Understand she's just a baby

As for walks.... Kevin HATED going for walks last month (he was 4 months old then)... Now he loves it (5 months old).

Real Name
    Tim
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ace
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by foxy131 View Post
    We bought a Martin Gale collar for Lola this afternoon and took her for a walk tonight. She did probably the best she's ever done on a walk! I think tomorrow after work, we may take her to a dog park now that she has all her vaccines! I think she'll be in heaven.

Thank you everyone for your advice and letting us know that it does get better (or at least we will eventually get trained by her). We love our little girl so much! She is just a frustrating spoiled brat at times.

They can be a hand full at times, but just look at her she is going to turn out to be a real sweetie

We've had some really good days with her this week! I love her so much, she's just trying at times.

We took her to an off the leash dog park today and she made some friends and wore herself out! Now that she's old enough, we'll be frequenting the dog park more!

Also, 3 teeth gone!! Yay!!

Using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads