Should have been a Rooster!

mo77511

Jan 23, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sukie and Tucker
Anyone else have a Bully that wakes up at the butt crack of dawn? My male will start pacing when he wants up and he will pace up and down the bed, up and down me and my husband Stand on us until I get up. This has been going on since he was out of his puppy stage. He is 2 1/2 now. Its usually around 5:30 am and has been gracious enough to atleast wait until 6:30 at times...Its not because he needs to go potty or is hungry. He will just go make sure the cats are OK and then up on the couch he goes all fours in the air and snoring away while I am awake at this point...Should have named him...Um...Rooster. He is neurotic and needs Ritalin...:w00t: My female stays in bed and will announce when she is ready to get up. Usually around 11/12...LOL

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
My boxer is like that… and it drives me INSANE on the weekends!!! My bullies could careless, they wanted to sleep in… LOL

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Haaaa!!! Buster is up and ready to go around 5:30 every morning too.

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
I am SO happy that Jovi lovvveeessss to sleep in. But nowadays she doesnt seem to ever want to NAP! So all day she is running around and playing and going crazy and then she sleeps all night long. I usually get up before her and she looks at me like "you better go back to sleep ma!"

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Your boy is just like my French Bulldog, Chelios.... EVERYDAY he is up at 5:30 and wakes ME up not the b/f, every day

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol, my guys wake us up between 6:00 and 6:30 am every morning. I don't mind during the week,because we get up early to get ready anyway, but I sometimes wish they would learn to sleep in on the weekends.

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
Yep count us in this group also. Dooley is the worlds best alarm clock. 5:45 EVERY MORNING!!! If i dont get up at a time he deems acceptable, he will start growling at me. Did I mention this is every morning?? Saturday, Sunday, don't care. Get up human......

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.