Any bulldog food snobs out there?

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
Our 11 week old, Smash, is a food snob. It's so funny that this question came up! He will spit treats out after we reward him for going potty outside, and he has NEVER tried to beg or whimper when we eat. He's not necessarily rude when you find the treat on the floor, he smells it or puts it in his mouth, and then it's left on the floor! Ok, Smash. Point taken. 🤣

He has been in my lap while I ate and he doesn't even bat a lash. It's amazing and it makes me think he'll do well when I up his training. At some point I'll see how he handles some yogurt with his food in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Monty will eat anything and everything put in front of him at home but he will not eat any treat at the Vets. He will spit it out but if I give him that same treat in the car immediately after, he eats it!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Duke eats anything and everything. He inhales like a vacuum. He has ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE WHATSOEVER what he's eating!!!!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Bella will eat pretty much anything I am eating. I don't recall her turning her nose to anything. She loves raw carrots! But has eaten lettuce and tomato that surprised me.

Most Reactions