Any bulldog food snobs out there?

ltpyro

Jul 9, 2013
Anaheim, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinnamon and Pepper
Buster will devore whatever is offered him, the employees at Petsmart must think I'm a jerk because I always stop them from giving him a treat.

LOL I cant go into petsmart without letting the girls make their rounds to all the cashiers to get their treats. They have actually held up the line because they had to get to every cashier to say hi.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Yes Ftse is the most fussiest eater and he smells and walks off if he doesn't want it there are not many things he will eat at all.

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
Molly is very fussy.. to the point we almost need to feed her through an IV!

Kevin will eat anything that isn't tied down (well.. that's not true.. I found a rope in his poop the other day.. so he probably ate something that was tied down).

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
LOL I cant go into petsmart without letting the girls make their rounds to all the cashiers to get their treats. They have actually held up the line because they had to get to every cashier to say hi.
Totally cute ! Petsmart is Pork Chop's fave . She loves all the attention the workers on floor give her. Check out she puts both paws on the counter , expecting a treat. This girl is full of life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KishiD

Feb 8, 2014
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky
Rocky will eat anything he can get his paws on. And I mean ANYTHING!! :)

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Porky snubs any "good food" the more expensive it is the less likely she is to eat it smh

RIP all the bullies who got their wings to soon u were all loved

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
You mean to tell me they make EBD's that dont inhale everything that's in their line of site?!?!?!? Dooley will take a finger if your not careful when giving anything. Every dog I have had I've been able to train to take treats from my had gently. Not Dooley. Hes in there quicker than a Barracuda on a minnow.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol..no food snobs here, my guys will eat anything found or given, they are very food motivated. They will find rocks, sticks, old chewed up gum, wrappers, leaves, Kleenex, wrappers, pinecones, etc outside and will eat them. I am constantly watching where we walk, and saying drop it, or off, and most times they will, or at least they will let me put my hands in their mouth and take it out. Inside Blossom goes for the cat food, the cat litter, we have to keep it in the laundry room, and she loves the garbage can, but doesn't eat objects, but Dozer eats loose toys that my grandson leaves behind, and of course his favourite item of choice is socks. He's eaten socks on 4 occasions. We also don't allow treats from strangers, and no junky treats or table food, just fruits and veggies, peanut butter, homemade treats from home, yogurt, and Fruitables. We have too many allergy issues, and I'm leery about all the store bought treats and the ingredients and also the recalls on the treats from China.

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
You mean to tell me they make EBD's that dont inhale everything that's in their line of site?!?!?!? Dooley will take a finger if your not careful when giving anything. Every dog I have had I've been able to train to take treats from my had gently. Not Dooley. Hes in there quicker than a Barracuda on a minnow.

I wish she wasn't a food snob I'm nervous bcuz we just switched her to a food made by ol Roy :/ but she won't eat any of the good foods

RIP all the bullies who got their wings to soon u were all loved

Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
Nope Chevy is not picky now his tummy on the other hand can not tolerate beef for some reason and only certain treats but he will eat what ever the vet even gave him a hand full of cat food to give him his shots as a puppy and little fatty shoved his little chubby face right in there until every bite was gone lol

Andy T

Jan 19, 2017
Clear Lake Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pebbles
Picky bulldog? What the heck is that like? I always joke with my wife that If one or both of us died in the house and was not found within about 4 hrs, pebbles would eat us

Andy T

Jan 19, 2017
Clear Lake Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pebbles
Pebbles will actually eat lettuce. She would eat a rock if I held it up like a treat.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Omg @Andy both of your responses cracked me up. Once again, I have an unusual bulldog . Loves meat, sauerkraut , pickles , only the good ones (fermented bubbles)of course , veggies , Homecooking, all good . Not real fond of that hunk of raw tripe etc. but getting better with it..My fault I'm sure , and working on it.. I would love it if he just loved his food and I could just put it down but he's almost always looking for something better or for the Chihuahua to have her nose in his bowl… Then he thinks it's yummy.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.