Any bulldog food snobs out there?

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
Yes, Meatball is a food snob. He's very particular about what he eats. We watch him be given treats at the vets, dog camp, pet food stores etc. he's not rude, he politely and gently accepts the treat and we leave, he holds it in his mouth, and when no one is looking spits it out! EVERY time. The joke is he doesn't like cheap treats lmao!! The vet has given up trying to find a treat he will eat from him lol. Anyone else have a food snob? Lol

mo77511

Jan 23, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sukie and Tucker
Oh yes! My two are the same just not as polite. If someone gives them a treat they will snort and turn their head. I have to take their treats where ever we go.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Nope, my bullies have never met a kibble or treat they didn't like. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
nope chesty would eat anything you give him, unfortunately he has allergies so i have to take his treats where ever we go!!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
My Usko use to be picky. He would never take anything from a stranger and smelled very carefully everything new that I offered him. He use to skip meals. He's a different man nowadays. He still doesn't eat everything and doesn't take anything from strangers, but he eats every meal, he eats raw, with vigor.

OP
4flowers

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
Oh yes! My two are the same just not as polite. If someone gives them a treat they will snort and turn their head. I have to take their treats where ever we go.
Too funny! I have to take my own treats too!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster will devore whatever is offered him, the employees at Petsmart must think I'm a jerk because I always stop them from giving him a treat.

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Well not if I give it to Ace he will eat anything but a heartworm tablet. LOL. He has refused from strangers though, a trainer and from the Vet once. But he is no food snob. On the other hand the maltese is as finicky as you can imagine, picking through the food, ignoring treats except for greenies, but the bulldog will eat anything that don't eat him first

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Yes -Lilly!! She is a fussy girl -she wont eat traditional dog treats -she looks like me as if i was mad !

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Nope. Harlea eats anything including socks and shoes.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: that is beyond hysterical!!! Both Banks and Cheli will eat anything given to them.

Nitschke was very picky and , I guess, was rude, as he would sniff fir a few seconds and turn away if he did not like it.

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Porkie eats just about anything lol mommy buys her the snooty goods lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.