Ollie and I are back!

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
We've been away from here for too long! I guess I just got sidetracked and life got away from me! We are doing well, We've almost had Ollie for a year now! Time flies and I can't imagine him not in our lives! My son and him have a love hate relationship, Ollie loves when he leaves his toys out for him to chew and my son hates it! However they sneak in some secret cuddles when they think no one is looking! We are still feeding 4health and although I've thought about changing, he is doing so well with no issues so I keep telling myself why open the door for new problems to arise! They started carrying a few new flavors and Ollie will scarf down the duck and potato like no tomorrow! Anyway we are back and trying to catch up! I hope everyone has been doing well and I'll try my best to stick around more!

OP
jlcox24

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
Also we stopped in our local pet store after dinner tonight and low and behold they had the most adorable female English bulldog! I wanted to rescue that poor baby from there soo bad...however we are hoping for a big relocation change with my husband's next re-enlistment coming up and if we get lucky it'll be a big change and We don't want to add a new dog until that's done!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Hi hun xx glad to see you back , and knowing things are going well -and while you have been away we need to see Ollie pictures asap xxxx

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Good to hear everything is going well, yes, we all sometimes get sidetracked with other things, but that is the beauty of this place its always here when needed or when ready, Ollie is looking good :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hey there.... Welcome back! Glad life is well and just busy.... With his food, do fix it if not broken! If he is doing well, no issues and it works , then you are lucky and have the right food!

now..... :pics:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It's good to see you!!:hiya: I bet that was hard to see that baby at the pet store, it's so sad how people are still doing that.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online