through the begining again?

minavag

Dec 31, 2013
Country
Greece
Bulldog(s) Names
Bully
Bully is almost 6 months old and although he was doing very well with his potty training the last week has done it a mess.I feed him 3times a day and after his meals we went for a walk for poo.The last days he pooS at deferent hours in the house and yesterday he holded his pee almost 9 hours.We went for the usual walks but he hasn't done anything.when we arrived at home after 10 minutes he peed on the daiper and pooed at the balkony.I haven't changed anything in his daily program but I can not understant his behavior.Is it usual for a bully?Is he grown up and changing his program?IWhat should I do?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Go back to basics, it seems to me he is in the toddler stage and testing you. He needs to be reminded of the scheduled

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Agreed. Time to go back to basics. A lot of bullies will revert in their potty training and need to be reminded of the proper places to go.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I have found that just when you think they are finally potty trained-ha! They go though a spell of "that's what YOU think, sucker!" ha!ha! A setback, possibly a control thing....I'd say it's normal for a lot of dogs. This,too, shall pass. Don't give up.

OP
minavag

minavag

Dec 31, 2013
Country
Greece
Bulldog(s) Names
Bully
thank you a lot for the replies ,it gives me courage hearing that is sth common in our bullies.

Most Reactions