Does Your Bully Give You Kisses

Deanna1489

Sep 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis
I know some my think this is totally sick, BUT does you bully give you kisses?

Gigi Girl

Oct 23, 2013
Rhode Island
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gia
Omg I was so happy to see this post!! My bully Gia is a punk as stubborn as they get. She is spiteful and a brat does what she wants when she wants!! BUT the one "command" she listens to is "where's my kisses??" And she turns her head up and gives me kisses!! I love them and adore her no matter how much of a brat she is :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Yep. I get a face bath every night. Even when Harlea doesn't feel well she still gives me kisses.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=6037]Deanna1489[/MENTION]...Chubby loves to kissy us all over our faces...He is such a lover♡

Chubby♡

Beautiful Berry

Apr 28, 2013
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Berry R.I.P
Berry has always licked my eyes for some reason. When she first started sleeping on my bed she would wake me up with a big bully tongue in the eye socket if she want to go outside. Now she is older i only get them daily as a thanks for the face eyes and other bully cleanings..

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg Yes both of our guys give us kisses all the time.

and they also love to get belly rubs, their both big sucks, and little cuddle muffins.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 159
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 153
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 169

ColeB

Mar 18, 2014
Richmond, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cue
Love Bully kisses! Cue is a ninja kisser though. The second you're not paying attention... BAM right on the mouth lol

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Yes! I say kiss? And she gives me a kiss right on the mouth. I swear she puckers her lips too!!!! And when I say kiss? And she's like three feet from me she lunges right at my face for the kiss lol

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Well funny you should ask. Frankie is not a great kisser. If you ask him for a kiss and look really pathetic, he may indulge you. Now Brutus on the other hand will kiss you until his tongue falls off. Last night My 14 yr old was cuddling with Brutus and BAM he laid one on her and stuck his tongue right in her mouth!!!! We were laughing so hard, she was completely grossed out. While she was fussing about, he did it again!!! We were teasing her all night that her first big girl kiss came from a Bulldog!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Not me, but she will kiss her Daddy for hours on end -- all I have to do is say 'Banks, give Daddy some sugar.' and away she goes

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
I make June give me "kissies" hahaha I hold her face and kiss her all over her face and she kisses me too :)

satch1151

Dec 18, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
Oh ya and it is great Rambo is so sloppy with his kisses love them to death

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.