Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Lots of things....

Quote Originally Posted by JennieS View Post
    That Vetricyn is expensive!!!! I got that and the duoxo pads. I hope she feels better too. We never have issues with her folds until summer and she's in the water all the time. She's just breakin my heart.
    I'm sorry, she's still getting used to the whole Brutus scene that's all. She'll be back to herself once things calm a bit and has time to get used to the whole thing. I can totally relate, we used to have 2 girl pugs and then got a new Frenchy boy and we were so worried about how the oldest pug was feeling. We did what you were talking about and I would take the Frenchy out and around and my wife would spend extra time with girls. It took a couple of months but everyone got used to it. Try not to worry about it because she picks up on it and wants you to be happy. She'll come around eventually. Give her a big kiss from Buster and tell her everything will be ok!!

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruthie & Brutus
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pdolphin27 View Post
    I'm sorry, she's still getting used to the whole Brutus scene that's all. She'll be back to herself once things calm a bit and has time to get used to the whole thing. I can totally relate, we used to have 2 girl pugs and then got a new Frenchy boy and we were so worried about how the oldest pug was feeling. We did what you were talking about and I would take the Frenchy out and around and my wife would spend extra time with girls. It took a couple of months but everyone got used to it. Try not to worry about it because she picks up on it and wants you to be happy. She'll come around eventually. Give her a big kiss from Buster and tell her everything will be ok!!
    I hope that is all it is. I will do that, I know a big kiss from Buster will make her feel much better!!!

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Stacy
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
    Likes (Received)

POOR RUTHIE!!! get better soon!!
    Its so hard being the queen!!!

Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Spike
    Likes (Received)

Hi might be able to help, my spikes been suffering similar symptoms to your ruthie ie: red eye, sore eye wrinkle as well as paw licking and scratching, he's been suffering since last July, eye drops haven't cleared his eye up, we had him allergy tested at the start of this year, he's allergic to quite a few things two being peas and corn, prior to his allergy test he was on hypoallergenic food which contained peas. Eight weeks on from his allergy test his eye seems to be getting better. His corn allergy is not as simple, corn seems to be used in meds, vitamins, creams, wipes etc and it's not listed as corn. I've also been using malacetic wipes to no avail, since looking into the ingredients acetic acid is corn! Maybe ruthie is allergic to peas and corn. If you google www.cornallergens.com there's a corn allergen list on there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads