JOE and the Golf Channel

SirJoseph

Feb 16, 2014
Northern Nevada
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Joseph AKA JOE
OK...so I flip on the TV just now and if the cable box is off it defaults to the Golf channel when turned back on. No big deal right? Typical golf telecast...The announcer talking in hushed tones as if he is standing on the green, birds chirping etc etc...I notice that the sound of the birds chirping has peaked JOE's attention so now he is looking at the TV as if watching the golf match...Cute right kinda cool...then the camera cuts to the guy putting and as he takes the shot the camera goes tight on the golf ball heading for the cup so now mild mannered JOE sees this BALL rolling across the screen and now IT'S ON...Ball? Ball? I'll get the ball...Dad there's a ball and I'm gonna get the ball...NOOOOO as I'm running towards JOE he is mid-flight heading right for the TV to...Get the ball of course - haha. Well, I managed to save the TV and JOE from certain doom but it was a close one.

As a result, JOE is not allowed to watch the Golf Channel :)

Have a great day :)

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
@Sir Joseph...that is too funny!!! Chubby likes to watch cartoons...He is always with my kids so that is what is usually on...Silly Boys:-)

Chubby♡

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
You have to let him watch one more time so we can be entertained. Thank you.

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
I wish golf was that exciting to me hahaha I'll be at the Valero Texas Open this weekend watching Phil Mickelson and Ricky Barnes... trying not to fall asleep lol

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Gee whiz, Dad-you take the fun outta' golf! Joe would have REALLY been on tv. That is really funny:lmaoboy:-talk about reality tv!! Good catch dad!:whew:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: :rofl: what a great story.... and next time, you could let him at it and get a new BIGGER TV out of the deal --- just sayin' :D

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online