Thread: Meatball pee'd in house!!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Meatball Tyler
    Likes (Received)

Default Meatball pee'd in house!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so Meatball came home from camp, a camp he LOVES and plays with other bulldogs. I asked them to bathe/clip nails today. He came home WIRED, HYPER, you name it. Usually he comes home a bit tired, where he will lay around for a hour before he gets nuts again. Not today! He came home, ran the whole house barking, jumped on and off furniture, wanted to play with my husband, than he got on his blanket, looked dead at me and pee'd on it!!!! WTF!!!!! Seriously!!! Do I have to housebreak all over again? Was it spite? Was it a fluke? What was it? Like I said I usually get a hour of lazy from Meatball after camp, than he gets crazy again. Today he came home that way. Please tell me I don't have to start housebreaking again!

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Meatball pee'd in house!!!!!!!!!!!

My vote is spite! When Vegas was around a year old and totally housebroken he wanted to play, I was taking down the Christmas tree, I was ignoring him and all the toys he was bringing me so............. he pee'd on my tree skirt and I swear he was smiling the whole time he did it!!!!

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Oh no, hopefully it was a one time thing, due to him running around crazy, and being excited. Time will tell if he does it again, then you might have to look at the reasons, like a bladder infection?, make sure you thoroughly clean his blanket, and the area where he peed with an enzyme cleaner for animal urine, to get rid of the odor so he doesn't pee there again. Hopefully he won't do it again, but if he does, you may have to go back to potty training basics, and/or crate him until he stops. Good luck, and keep us posted.

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Leo & Lola
    Likes (Received)

I say spite too. Lola never pee's in the house and can hold it for 9 hours. Whenever I piss her off (nail clip, bath, etc) she jumps on my bed and pisses on the blanket while looking at me. Now I do not let her in the bedroom until we have made up an she is happy with me again. This usually involves treats.

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bronson
    Likes (Received)

Bronson got me twice after a bath. We no longer dry off on the bed. Sometimes I wonder who is the master? Lol

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2
    Bronson & BulldogMD

Real Name
    Toni
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bodie
    Likes (Received)

When they look you dead in the eyes and do something they know they aren't supposed to be doing, SPITE all the way!!! Bodie will be licking his paws or scratching and ill tell him to stop, tell him to stop a lil louder, yelling to stop, clapping hands and yelling to stop, and he'll just look right at me and continue licking and staring and licking and staring and licking! Until I get up and threaten to thump him on his nose wrinkle, then he stops! Now with scratching, ill go through the whole sequence of steps from above and instead of look at me and continue, he'll scratch even harder and faster until I have to go to him and hold his leg down so he can't use it to scratch with!! Stubborn and hard headed, that's a bulldog!!!!

BullyLove!!!
    You'll never know true, unconditional love and loyalty until you own a Bully! A smooshy-face, full of wrinkles, slobber mouthed, stinky Bully!!!

Rescue Volunteer dieMuttivonBifi's Avatar
    Country
    from the Philippines but residing in Germany
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bifi (beef-ii)
    Likes (Received)

Bifi peed on the carpet thrice when he was younger. It happened everytime im infront of the computer (hey im a certified EBN addict ) and won't play with him. When i figured out he was doing it on purpose i scolded him and that was it. Never happened again...ok let me correct that, it hasn't happened again yet! Well now he decided to try and mark people! Lol gotta love the breed.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Keep an eye on him when the 'spaz -attack' hits, they tend to need a potty break at the end of it. Also, since he was bathed at camp, they may not have placed him back for play after so he would still smell clean and therefore could have been crated for. Few hours and needed to of but you did not think of it since. He was 'playing' all day
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Meatball Tyler
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    Keep an eye on him when the 'spaz -attack' hits, they tend to need a potty break at the end of it. Also, since he was bathed at camp, they may not have placed him back for play after so he would still smell clean and therefore could have been crated for. Few hours and needed to of but you did not think of it since. He was 'playing' all day
    Thanks, I was thinking maybe it had something to do with his bath. He didn't have an accident today so far. He goes to camp 3x a week for play. Hopefully he was just mad over the grooming. I will keep an eye on his Tasmanian Devil outbreaks! Thanks

Remove Ads