Meatball pee'd in house!!!!!!!!!!!

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
Ok so Meatball came home from camp, a camp he LOVES and plays with other bulldogs. I asked them to bathe/clip nails today. He came home WIRED, HYPER, you name it. Usually he comes home a bit tired, where he will lay around for a hour before he gets nuts again. Not today! He came home, ran the whole house barking, jumped on and off furniture, wanted to play with my husband, than he got on his blanket, looked dead at me and pee'd on it!!!! WTF!!!!! Seriously!!! Do I have to housebreak all over again? Was it spite? Was it a fluke? What was it? Like I said I usually get a hour of lazy from Meatball after camp, than he gets crazy again. Today he came home that way. Please tell me I don't have to start housebreaking again!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
My vote is spite! When Vegas was around a year old and totally housebroken he wanted to play, I was taking down the Christmas tree, I was ignoring him and all the toys he was bringing me so............. he pee'd on my tree skirt and I swear he was smiling the whole time he did it!!!! :evil:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh no, hopefully it was a one time thing, due to him running around crazy, and being excited. Time will tell if he does it again, then you might have to look at the reasons, like a bladder infection?, make sure you thoroughly clean his blanket, and the area where he peed with an enzyme cleaner for animal urine, to get rid of the odor so he doesn't pee there again. Hopefully he won't do it again, but if he does, you may have to go back to potty training basics, and/or crate him until he stops. Good luck, and keep us posted.

agentbunny

Nov 2, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leo & Lola
I say spite too. Lola never pee's in the house and can hold it for 9 hours. Whenever I piss her off (nail clip, bath, etc) she jumps on my bed and pisses on the blanket while looking at me. Now I do not let her in the bedroom until we have made up an she is happy with me again. This usually involves treats.

Bulldogmd

Sep 9, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bronson
Bronson got me twice after a bath. We no longer dry off on the bed. Sometimes I wonder who is the master? Lol

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
When they look you dead in the eyes and do something they know they aren't supposed to be doing, SPITE all the way!!! Bodie will be licking his paws or scratching and ill tell him to stop, tell him to stop a lil louder, yelling to stop, clapping hands and yelling to stop, and he'll just look right at me and continue licking and staring and licking and staring and licking! Until I get up and threaten to thump him on his nose wrinkle, then he stops! Now with scratching, ill go through the whole sequence of steps from above and instead of look at me and continue, he'll scratch even harder and faster until I have to go to him and hold his leg down so he can't use it to scratch with!! Stubborn and hard headed, that's a bulldog!!!!

BullyLove!!!

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Bifi peed on the carpet thrice when he was younger. It happened everytime im infront of the computer (hey im a certified EBN addict ;)) and won't play with him. When i figured out he was doing it on purpose i scolded him and that was it. Never happened again...ok let me correct that, it hasn't happened again yet! Well now he decided to try and mark people! Lol gotta love the breed.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Keep an eye on him when the 'spaz -attack' hits, they tend to need a potty break at the end of it. Also, since he was bathed at camp, they may not have placed him back for play after so he would still smell clean and therefore could have been crated for. Few hours and needed to of but you did not think of it since. He was 'playing' all day

OP
4flowers

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
Keep an eye on him when the 'spaz -attack' hits, they tend to need a potty break at the end of it. Also, since he was bathed at camp, they may not have placed him back for play after so he would still smell clean and therefore could have been crated for. Few hours and needed to of but you did not think of it since. He was 'playing' all day
Thanks, I was thinking maybe it had something to do with his bath. He didn't have an accident today so far. He goes to camp 3x a week for play. Hopefully he was just mad over the grooming. I will keep an eye on his Tasmanian Devil outbreaks! Thanks

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.