White fluid coming out of Bert's tooooot!

elairiffic

Oct 1, 2013
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Country
Philippines
Bulldog(s) Names
Bert
I noticed it a few weeks ago. when he just woke up and came near me that a whitish fluid is coming out of his penis. I was thinking he might have UTI and observed how his intake and output was but everything seems normal. Now 3weeks after I saw it coming out of his penis again and realized that this usually happens when he wakes up after a long nap. He is already 8months old and i usually see him.humping his pillow. So now im getting confused if this means he has some infection or this simply means he is getting big!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
My males sometimes have a thick-ish light yellow/cream colored liquid like that... I think it's normal... If it's not a lot and doesn't smell bad I don't think you have to worry:)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Like petra said, it's quite normal and you don't need to worry.

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
I agree with the above. The discharge is normal if it is just a little bit. With both my males we sometimes find white discharge at the tip probably the size of a pencil's eraser. Sometimes white sometimes yelowish (my guess is the yellow is a bit of urine staining).

OP
elairiffic

elairiffic

Oct 1, 2013
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Country
Philippines
Bulldog(s) Names
Bert
Thanks a lot [MENTION=7710]Petra[/MENTION] [MENTION=3354]RiiSi[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9956]nubonics[/MENTION] yes i found the same amount too with no smell. So all is good. :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yep it's normal, has to do with hormones. Think it's called smegma?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoscosMom

Jul 29, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bosco
It could also be puss. This has happened with Bosco as well, when we took him to the vet last week for his pre-neutering checkup the vet said it was puss. The vet said this is common because often when dogs have their "boners" they'll lie down or get some dirt or bacteria on it, and then when it goes back, that can cause an infection.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.