when do bulldogs stop growing in HEIGHT?

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
okay so I saw online that bulldogs grow between 14-16 inches? Jovi is 6 months (turned 6 months on sunday) and she is already almost 16 inches! will she still grow taller? I tried looking online because I keep posting that I think she has too long of legs but everywhere seems to have a different answers to when they stop growing in height. Now I know it wont be a while until she fills out, im just curious if she is still going to grow UP still.

Sophatp

Feb 2, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leonidas
How'd you managed to measure her?? Leo runs away

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
The first year they tend to grow up and look lanky and years 2 until 3 they fill out. Bullies come in all shapes and sizes. My Harlea is only 13 inches tall at almost 11 months.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
They seem to grow their ears first (at 8 weeks they are huge!) then the legs for the next months , then lower jaw may start shooting out.... I think around 5-6 months the legs slow down/stop. That's why so many look like boxers at this age because they are all legs! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
I measured her when she was eating yogurt hahaha and I measured to her shoulder I didn't think about the head haha but ya she's almost 16 inches to shoulder . Does that mean she's tall? Lol

📰 Latest posts

Members online